Gary Adams Interiors LLC

A103 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since January 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Las Vegas, NV 89117

Gary Adams Interiors is a Concierge Design Service....basically there is nothing that I can not get done for you....I am there for you whether you live in your home or this is a second or third residence. I am a reliable person that can handle anything! I help bring your dreams into living reality!!! I offer all my clients MY COST on ALL things I provide. I show you ALL the invoices of what a DESIGNER PAY'S...You only pay me my hourly fee of $95.00 - $125.00 to handle everything for you. We can go shopping to the World Market or any Market of your choice... and you get MY cost on ALL products purchased...it is a win win situation for YOU the consumer. Please note - All licensed contractors are hired, selected and paid directly by the consumer/client. Better Business Bureau accredited....

Interior Design and Decorating (102)General Remodeling (19)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)Furniture - Sales (9)Countertops and Backsplashes (7)Cabinet Making (4)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Landscaping (4)Home Staging (3)Home and Garage Organization (1)

10/25/2016

dream home... mid 50's and its about time... but it's 45 years old! so we call on Gary again. he arrives, in typical Gary style, tours the home, listens, offers opinions, builds our confidence... again... and promises to return the following week with ideas. and how! it's hard to put into words just how important it is to have someone like Gary on your side when taking on a project like this. he's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed more GARY-HELP:)

CATEGORY countertops, interior designers, furniture sales, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2016

An amazing amount of gratitude for your never ending confidence in me in fulfilling your dreams... Thank you!

10/22/2016

Job was completed without issues. Love the new bathrooms as do all my house guests.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Gary Adams Interiors for several years. In 2015 Gary redid my bathrooms. They turned out marvelous. The care for detail and professionalism is unmatched. Tile work around a half round window in the main bathroom in meticulous. Overall I couldn't be happier with the way the bathrooms look and operate. Gary gutted the old bathrooms and installed new tile floor and walls new countertops (gorgeous) new fixtures, a large shower and two shower heads. Love it.

CATEGORY countertops, interior designers, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

Thank you for your kind words....you are a delight to work with and your confidence in Gary Adams Interiors!

10/17/2016

I contacted Gary for in home estimate and we scheduled an appointment for him to come, take a look and give me estimate. The morning of day of the appointment, I got a phone call and somebody said she is a nurse left a message apologizing for him that he can't make it that day because he was not feeling well. The message was a joke, the sound was so bad and I could barely understand what she was t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

Good Day, I would like to explain the situation that occurred that day. Yes it was my mothers aide that spoke with you. Yes I was sick. It was not from the heat!...I would like the chance to apologize. Our appointment was quite awhile ago and I am wrong for not getting back with you once I felt better. I pride myself and my company for the exceptional reviews I receive here on Angie's List. I woul...

09/12/2016

Wonderful! I have worked with Gary for several years now, since moving to Las Vegas. I always call on him when I have a project that needs done. He is wonderful to work with! He is very patient and will really listen to what you want, but he is also great at getting things done in a quick fashion. He really stays "on top" of the job and makes sure that it is progressing as fast as possible. I have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decorate the living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

Yay...we finally got the Living Room done....it is really stunning..Again thank you for always thinking of Gary Adams Interiors...

08/25/2016

Absolutely excellent! We started working with Gary almost two years ago when we purchased our home in Las Vegas. Our intention was to rent out the home for about a year until we made our permanent move to the property. Even knowing that the work would be at least a year in the future, Gary met with us and gave us a lot of ideas for upgrades. He suggested that we create a ‘wish list’ of what we wan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home renovation.

CATEGORY countertops, interior designers, landscaper, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2016

Welcome Home....I should say to your new home...I hope you have many years of happiness here in Las Vegas...It was a pleasure helping you thru the transition and making your new house into your gorgeous looking new HOME...Thank you

08/16/2016

It went much faster than we thought. The house looks absolutely beautiful. It was a major remodel and we couldn't be happier with the results. I would recommend Gary Adams to anyone that comes to the house. I was an interior decorator in the past and know great work and results when I see it. The team that works for him is very consistent and very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled the interior of our home.

CATEGORY interior designers, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2016

Wow...thank you for the beautiful compliments...YES your home is gorgeous...WE were a great team...Big Hugs to you both!

08/09/2016

Gary Adams always has come through for us, and we love our home and are constantly complimented. We are very pleased - no, actually elated, and will continue to utilize Gary's services and recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have remodeled our home in Siena, and have had a number of ideas about improvements. However, we were sometimes unsure as whether or not to do them (eg. special painting, different types of window treatments, kitchen counters, recovering furniture, etc.), how to do them, and whom to engage to accomplish our goals.

CATEGORY countertops, interior designers, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2016

HI and thank you so much...It is wonderful to be continually called upon by old clients from time to time...It is like a visit from a dear friend...all the best I look forward to our next visit!

07/15/2016

Every step of the process was handled smoothly and professionally. I've already posted a review after the work was done but wanted to add an addendum and comment on how Gary stands behind his work. We had an issue with an area of tile work several months after the job was completed. Gary responded immediately, had his contractors there to evaluate the issue promptly and began the process of correc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home renovation and follow up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2016

Thank you for your kind words...I strive to make and keep all my clients / friends happy...Like you said we are like a family...I will be here for you if the need arises in the future

11/06/2015

All worked that was promised was completed neatly efficently and within bufget Gary was always there to make sure all work met our expectations usually work completed was beyond our expctations Gray has been with his sub-contractors for years and you can rely on great work we continue to use Gary whenever we want to do additional design workmatter how big or small he delivers in a grand manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gray has worked with us since we moved into our new home in Southern Highlands he has coordinated all our furniture paint colors countertops and flooring he also played a important role in you backyard spool design as well as landscaping he has a great eye for color as well as layout his recommendations for sub-contractors were excellent from landscaping painting AV design and installation finish cabient work all of the subs were neat highly skilled and performed to above our expetations Gatys fee s are very reasonable and I would recommend him most highly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2015

11/04/2015

He was very easy and pleasant to work with. He has an amazing eye and sense of how to put it all together. Our entire family loves when Gary is coming over. His work is amazing and he has such a talent for Design.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Grant to help remodel our girls bedrooms. It consisted of amazing paint. furniture, bedding and accessories, blinds. We have move 2 years after this project and continue to use him. He has helped with builder choices, and now the fun part furniture & everything else.

CATEGORY interior designers, remodeling