Gary Adams Interiors LLC

A103 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since January 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Las Vegas, NV 89117

Gary Adams Interiors is a Concierge Design Service....basically there is nothing that I can not get done for you....I am there for you whether you live in your home or this is a second or third residence. I am a reliable person that can handle anything! I help bring your dreams into living reality!!! I offer all my clients MY COST on ALL things I provide. I show you ALL the invoices of what a DESIGNER PAY'S...You only pay me my hourly fee of $95.00 - $125.00 to handle everything for you. We can go shopping to the World Market or any Market of your choice... and you get MY cost on ALL products purchased...it is a win win situation for YOU the consumer. Please note - All licensed contractors are hired, selected and paid directly by the consumer/client. Better Business Bureau accredited....

Interior Design and Decorating (102)General Remodeling (19)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)Furniture - Sales (9)Countertops and Backsplashes (7)Cabinet Making (4)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Landscaping (4)Home Staging (3)Home and Garage Organization (1)

09/17/2014

SEE ABOVE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I first moved to Las Vegas I used Gary Adams Interiors to paint, buy furniture and do some landscaping.  I was extremely happy with his hands on approach and attention to all details.  I decided to call him again and get him to put in a new glass shower, new toilet and  tiling.  I also had a better grade of carpeting put in and needed art work and some furniture.  Through all the shopping (which I didn't mind) and all his patience he came through yet again with flying colors.  My husband and I are very happy and if we need to change or need anything else we will always call on GARY ADAMS INTERIORS.  Gary is the ultimate professional no questions or whatever our needs were, were ever to small.  So take the step call GARY ADAMS INTERIORS.

CATEGORY interior designers, landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2014

Thank you for your confidence in me...It was nice to see you both again and help to improve your already beautiful home. See you again if need be...

07/16/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They called me promptly, as well as texting and emailing me. Gary said he was out of town and I requested an appointment for Thursday or Friday of this week. Cynthia called me promptly and we set an appointment.

CATEGORY interior designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2013

Hi... I look forward to our initial meeting this Friday morning...Hopefully I can assist you into bringing your dreams into living reality! Thanks, Gary

09/09/2012

Good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was a joy to work with and had was prepared to create all concepts of mine.

CATEGORY interior designers