Gary Adams Interiors LLC

A103 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since January 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Las Vegas, NV 89117

Gary Adams Interiors is a Concierge Design Service....basically there is nothing that I can not get done for you....I am there for you whether you live in your home or this is a second or third residence. I am a reliable person that can handle anything! I help bring your dreams into living reality!!! I offer all my clients MY COST on ALL things I provide. I show you ALL the invoices of what a DESIGNER PAY'S...You only pay me my hourly fee of $95.00 - $125.00 to handle everything for you. We can go shopping to the World Market or any Market of your choice... and you get MY cost on ALL products purchased...it is a win win situation for YOU the consumer. Please note - All licensed contractors are hired, selected and paid directly by the consumer/client. Better Business Bureau accredited....

Interior Design and Decorating (102)General Remodeling (19)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)Furniture - Sales (9)Countertops and Backsplashes (7)Cabinet Making (4)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Landscaping (4)Home Staging (3)Home and Garage Organization (1)

10/19/2017

Results speak for themselves, a wonderful look carefully coordinated with our existing furniture and decor. Chairs were picked up and delivered on time, as well as follow up to make sure we were satisfied. I would and have recommended Gary to many folks who were just as pleased with his services. Another benefit is his reasonable price schedule that makes the service even more valuable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary has been a fantastic decorator for our home. He and his staff of sub-contractors are always responsive, timely and neat. We recently used Gary and his upholsterer to recover two chairs in our living room. Gary was there from fabric selection through delivery. Again, as always, they coordinate beautifully in our living room. The superb details in upholstery reflect on him and his team.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017

Thank you...I am glad we got "YOUR" comfy chairs just right for you! Always our pleasure!

09/10/2017

Very well. I had just bought a new house but it had been previously owned by flippers who used the cheapest materials available. While I didn't want the most expensive fixtures, I did want quality ones and update the bathrooms and flooring to something I'd like to make my own. Gary was there to help me choose my fixtures and narrow down what colors and decor I'd want. It was intimidating to me sin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of house and decor. New bathrooms (tub, shower, flooring, paint for cabinets and toilets), paint for house, installing new carpet, installing water conditioner and filters, new security sliding door for bedroom, security doors for front door, new gas grill on patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

I hope you have many years of happy living in YOUR new home. It was my pleasure to assist you!

05/30/2017

We highly recommend him. He recently redid our kitchen and it's absolutely beautiful. He is very pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

It was my pleasure to work once again with you both...

05/10/2017

Excellent company to hire. Gary and Scott were professional, courteous and kind. We will be hiring them for more projects in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light construction, minor repairs, painting and interior design

CATEGORY interior designers, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

thank you so very much a pleasure to meet both of you welcome to Las Vegas

12/31/2016

When we were ready to remodel our kitchen this year, it was comforting to know that we could rely on Gary Adams to handle the job. We had previously worked with Gary on a general update of our home that included flooring, paint, and ceiling fans and were very pleased with the process and result. His concierge design service removes the worry from a project as he coordinates all aspects from design...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel kitchen, including granite countertops, custom travertine backsplash, new appliances, new sink and faucets; replace cooktop downdraft with vent hood.

CATEGORY countertops, interior designers, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2016

Happy Holidays to you both!...Thank you once again for your confidence in Gary Adams Interiors. I appreciate your kind words. I wish you all the best in 2017 and as you know I am here for you in the future when you are ready to redo the master bath or any other project you might dream up!

11/02/2016

Gary is an excellent interior designer, who actually listens carefully to his clients likes and dislikes. Gary's enthusiasm is infectious and he and his team of suppliers really did turn our dreams into reality. Gary steered us through the difficult process of a full home remodel with as little stress as possible (for us!). His design sense, and attention to detail, helped narrow the huge range of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete remodel of a newly purchased home including new flooring, kitchen cabinets and appliances, bathrooms, interior and exterior doors, interior and exterior painting, moving walls, etc.

CATEGORY interior designers, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2016

A "BIG" Thank-you....your dreams are truly a reality now.

10/30/2016

Gary was very easy to work with. He was always very responsive and on time. He is a great decorator and actually taught me a lot in the process. My client was thrilled with her home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked with Gary on furnishing and decorating a clients brand new vacation home in the Southwest. She lives overseas, so him and I worked together to decorate the home for her.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2016

A BIG Thank you as well....I had fun making this house into a HOME...a warm inviting place to make wonderful memories for years to come!

10/29/2016

Gary did an AMAZING job! I used him a few years ago to do a complete remodel on my house and went with him again to do some redecorating. He helped me pick out all new furniture and decor and helped me arrange everything. He has a distinctive eye for design and made my house look so beautiful! Thanks Gary!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update furniture and decor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2016

Always a delight to see past clients/ friends....All the best...I am here for you whenever!

10/27/2016

It went very well. Gary assisted us with choosing flooring, wall color, furniture and did the overall decor of the space. Gary made an overwhelming project pleasurable and put us at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the living room, dining room, stairs and entry way remodeled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2016

It was a great pleasure!...thank you!

10/26/2016

Gary really goes above and beyond for his clients. I cannot express just how pleased we are with him, because there aren't really words to describe just how helpful he's been to us in more ways than one. Not only does our house look fabulous, from every piece of furniture down to the details and color schemes...we also have the most amazing patio and pool area that he coordinated and he set us up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking for someone with an eye to come in to the new home we moved into after relocating back to Las Vegas from Europe after being gone 2 years. Basically started from scratch - needed all new furniture, art for the walls, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

Thank you...I will be here for you when ever you need me for the two of you or more decorating for your fur children!...Again thank you!

Interior Design