FLETCHER JONES TOYOTA

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2006

01/28/2017

They were very nice, accommodating, and got everything done on time. They even washed my car!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in after another service department at another dealership gave me nothing but trouble.

C

08/25/2015

It was great.  They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Service.  I had to put a new boot on my Toyota.

08/13/2014

I have always taken my car to them. I think it has changed the name. They are a service center and they do good follow up. Once i bring my car, it is done to completion and i never have to go back. I have a good report with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil change. I had some major work done on it like transmission fluids and other repairs.

D

01/17/2014

They changed the oil, oil filter, and air filter. They kept insisting the the windshield was chipped. I could not see it. They would not let me leave without changing the windshield. They said that it would crack. After I agreed to it, they told me that my insurance would pay for it. That's why I agreed to it, because they said that it wouldn't cost me anything. It was horrible. I would never go b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a courtesy multi-point inspection. They changed the oil, oil filter, and air filter.

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto repair

05/09/2013

Went very werr - waited less than an hour - great place to wait - no sweat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
last of free check ups on 2011 toyota Avalon  - had synthetic oil put in which caused the charge