Dr Benson's Natural mix

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2011

Horticulture analysis and special plant fertilization systems, (automatic fertilizer injector systems), and applications. Dr. Benson's Natural Mix Product availability, retailers, sales and information. Please visit us at: www.drbensonsnaturalmix.com...

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Henderson

Thank you for visiting Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Henderson, the premier outdoor lighting company for the Henderson, Las Vegas, and Paradise areas. As a full-service outdoor lighting company, we do not provide just lights. We work with you to design a lighting systems that meets your needs whether you are looking to illuminate your home in the evening, illuminate your outdoor living areas to allow more evening enjoyment, to illuminate your pathways and driveways to provide better safety for your home or to fulfill all your outdoor lighting needs.

06/12/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a gardener and he does all my stuff: lawn, trees, whatever and he’s not a tree per se service. I’ve been in the house since 2003 and he does all my work. I keep all my invoices. It’s Great Basin Landscape and Maintenance. They come out once a month and then they come out extra times for tree trimming and stuff like that because I have a lot of them. They come out once a month for my lawn and just general cleaning and may come out once a year for all my tree trimming. They’re a little on the expensive side, but I wouldn’t trade them for my yard the way it looks. Brad Benson, the owner, he happens to have a degree in horticulture so that means he knows what he’s doing. He might not do it all but he knows what he’s doing.

CATEGORY lawn service

08/11/2014

We are very pleased with them.  The gentleman that comes out, one of the most knowledgeable plant person I have ever met.  I am very happy with them.  We will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and did a big clean up in our house.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

03/04/2013

Brad called, we agreed on a time. He arrived on time with all the supplies needed. He did the work, everything was very neat. made sure there were no leaks and that everything worked well. I was very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Installed a fertilizer injector system in my yard as well as replacing the leaking pvb valve.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

11/05/2011

He explained everything wonderfully and really took the time to look at things. he has done the best job I can imagine, I'm very very happy with them. They are excellent and will be our regular people. I think he said it was $40 to come out every 3 months to check it and add solution. If I need him for landscaping in between then I call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Benson's Natural mix did landscaping, put in the Dr. Benson solution into our irrigation and it puts out a little of the solution to help things grow better, prevent bugs, etc.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment,tree service

07/13/2011

My landscaper recommended him to me. He's developed a fertilizer delivery system and the fertilizers. When he comes out, he doesn't spend just fifteen minutes. He spends an hour and we talk about so many other plans for the yard especially about the trees that I was concerned about. In the future he will be the guy I will go to for any horticulture or for any trees. I don't have a contract with hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Dr Benson's Natural mix. We last used his services about two weeks ago. He refilled our fertilizer delivery system. He comes out and checks if the system is still working and provides the fertilizer for that price.

CATEGORY lawn treatment,tree service

Horticulture, natural fertilizer & soil conditioner, (automatic fertilizer injector systems), plant and landscape consulting, soil testing and analysis, outdoor lighting systems, irrigation technical work and insect control & damage analysis. Please visit us at: www.drbensonsnaturalmix.com

Medical services and commercial building construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal