Designer Kitchens & Baths

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Summer Trails

Summer Trails

home remodeling201889134
Full Remodel of Kitchen, Master Bath, Guest Bath, Laundry. The Job was done in stages from 2017 thru 2019 because the homeowner was living in the home as the remodel was taking place.

We do full remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms, complete full designs of the project on computers. We will take the homeowner to showrooms and help select product to help make that bathroom or ktichen a one of a kind....

home remodeling (112)plumber (29)countertop installation (29)tile installation (29)flooring (24)lighting installation (20)electrician (20)cabinet making (20)interior painting (18)drywall repair (18)home remodeling (13)bathtub refinishing (10)

07/17/2020

Aaron came to our place to talk to us about remodeling our kitchen. Told us to give him a couple of days for an estimate. After 2 weeks, I called him and he said he forgot about us. Told him we would go with another company who cared for their clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

08/29/2019

Barbara Turns from Designer Kitchen and Baths went above and beyond to help me with repairs to a leaking shower that was well past any normal warranty period. I mean way, way, way past a time frame that any other contractor would honor. When the shower started leaking through the wall a handyman had come in as a favor to me and quite honestly made a mess of things by ripping shower tiles, the show...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking shower and water damaged cabinet repair

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Photo for Designer Kitchens & Baths - 6380 S. Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV - 38075657

11/16/2018

I was confronted with a last minute need for a remodel to my condo rental. I didn't plan much time to arrange for a designer since it was so unexpected, but fortunately I chose to visit Designer Kitchen & Bath. I mostly needed someone to understand my need for immediate assistance since I lived out of state and needed to return home. I met Barbara and thankfully she took time out of the day on ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo Remodel

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,countertops,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

08/31/2018

The remodel went great! We just had Barbara and her awesome team (Rob,Armando,Tony and Johnny) over to my mothers house to take out her bathtub and install a walk-in shower with grab bars and it turned out fantastic. We had Designer Kitchens & Baths a year ago totally gut out our kitchen and now it’s fabulous! They also helped us update our bathrooms. Their work is clean, they are on time and very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bathrooms remodeled

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

08/23/2018

It went really well, Barbara was real professional and fair with the price. All of the people she has working for her are all great craftsman and super talented. If anything went wrong they were quick with solutions which is real important if your doing major renovations or remodels in your home. Designer Kitchen and Bath made me and my wife feel we were # 1. I look forward to working with them ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our Kitchen and Bathroom done in the last year !

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

06/09/2018

Wonderful job by Barbara, Ken and the team. From start to finish, their top concern was our satisfaction. We very much appreciated their availability and responsiveness to all of our requests and concerns. Highly recommend these folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom and Laundry Room remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2018

03/29/2018

From the time we met the designer, Barbara, through the end of the job everything thing was handle the way we wanted. When there were problems Barbara or her supervisor were on it quickly. When we had problems ordering product Barbara handled it for us. The results have far exceeded our expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete master bath remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

03/08/2018

I have no design sense at all so having Barbara and Aaron help me with color etc was a blessing. Ken and Rob, the construction supervisors ran everything efficiently. The kitchen is more beautiful than I could have imagined. I had phone #s for everyone...and when I had to leave town suddenly I felt comfortable about having the work continue. Ken even sent pictures of the progress.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

Photo for Designer Kitchens & Baths - 6380 S. Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV - 36890364

01/04/2018

My wife and I are from out of state, and we purchased a condo to remodel and use as our vacation home. I researched the Internet extensively and read countless reviews, and narrowed it down to 5 general contractors to give us bids for our remodeling project. Because we were flying in with limited time and availability, we scheduled all five contractors 2 hour blocks at a time, to come out and meet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacation Condo Remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

11/23/2017

It took longer than we had hoped, but only because of the holidays and the careful work of their staff and subs. It turned out beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior remodel - Kitchen, baths, laundry, floors, painting, tilework, cabinets...

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

Photo for Designer Kitchens & Baths - 6380 S. Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV - 36605382

Residential and commercial cabinet, countertops, custom tile and stone work, computer designs, kitchen & bathroom remodeling.

We no longer reface, stain or refinish bathtubs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover