Desert Endocrinology

Angie's List since May 2012

C

01/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He felt on my stomach, looked at my feet and I was charged over $450...for what???!!!!

CATEGORY internist

06/12/2014

Had a great visit. Got in within a couple weeks and was seen within 20 minutes. Dr. Wong was very nice and made sure I understood the next steps and made sure to give me time to ask any questions. I am happy with his service and his level of knowledge. Office staff was very friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was a follow-up from my primary doctor and met with Dr. Wong

09/12/2013

Dr. Wong has great "bedside manner" and has been effective in treatment with my husband's thyroid condition.  The only complaint noted is that he runs habitually late by 1+ hours for an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Wong treats my husband for hypothyroidism.

07/08/2013

He takes the time to sit down and explain everything in detail!  His front office and back office nurses are very very friendly as well as he!  It shows that they like what they do and love working together!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife is a diabetic.  We have used Dr Wong for years we love him both my wife and I.

06/15/2012

Interchanged views of new medication and its effectiveness. Decided to increase new medication level. Discussed current diet changes and impact on A1C numbers. Examined feet for signs of diabetes impact. Discussed results of annual eye exam. I find discussions with Dr. Wong to be informative and his recommendations to be well thought out. Easy to approach and have a meaningful discussion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Review current state of my type 2 diabetes and effective of medication. Discussed current A1C readings and the impact of new medication I am taking re[placing Actos. increased new medication and scheduled new appointment for June.

CATEGORY endocrinologist

Endocrinology, bone densitometry, thyroid ultrasound, nuclear medicine/radioactive iodine therapy, cartoid intimal medal, thickness testing