Carolyn's Creative Resumes

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since June 2016

** ANGIE'S LIST 2019 and 2018 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! ** Professional Resume Writer, Human Resources Manager, and Recruiting Manager... Over 25 years of experience in writing, reviewing, and critiquing thousands of resumes... I have interviewed and hired a vast number of individuals for a wide range of positions with major corporations and industries... This experience provides me with the expertise to determine what employers look for in qualified applicants... Recruiters typically DO NOT read all resumes. They often use search engine optimization (SEO) to scan and select resumes with job-specific key-words and power words; if your resume does not contain these words and other essential information, chances are it will NOT be considered. A resume should capture the reader's attention in 6-10 seconds (at-a-glance). Therefore, it is vital that you have a professionally written resume that is powerful, user-friendly, and to the point... Let me strategically create a personalized resume for you that outlines your qualifications, position(s) of interest, career goals, etc. while focusing on how you will benefit the prospective employer (very important)... Competitive rates (rate sheet provided)... Multiple payment options... Service provided nationwide… Additional services include cover letters, LinkedIn profile updates, and interview coaching... Office (702-901-7783); Mobile (702-349-3253); Email: carolynscreativeresumes@yahoo.com ------- If you need a boost in your career, help is here! Carolyn's Creative Resumes --- Resumes created for your success!...

The Savvy Secretary

Resume Services are no longer provided. We apologize for any inconvenience. The Savvy Secretary has over 20 years' experience in providing exceptional, personalized support services to businesses and individuals, locally and across the country. We offer reasonable hourly rates (or per line rates for typing/transcription, if preferred), and expeditious turnaround with attention to detail and accuracy. Services include PowerPoint Presentations, Word Processing, manuscripts/scripts, Document Formatting, APA/MLA Dissertations, Proofreading / Copy Editing, Transcription Services, Mail Merge, and Bookkeeping. Please see our website for more details regarding our services http://www.thesavvysecretary.com/services. Software used includes MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, and Final Draft. At The Savvy Secretary, we understand that your time is precious. Whether you need transcription, proofreading, mail merge, PowerPoint, or other secretarial services, we have the expertise to provide a cost-effective and timely solution.

10/22/2020

Absolutely Amazing. Carolyn did a phenomenal job. She is full of energy which boosted my energy level and confidence. I will absolutely look for her guidance again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Resumes and cover letters

CATEGORY resume services

Dear Valued Client: Thanks for your review AND your business! It was an absolute pleasure working on your project. Carolyn Reed Carolyn'[Member Information Removed] Creative Resumes

09/21/2020

My resume was not getting any responses, I knew that it needed to be completely redone, I found Carolyn through Angie's List. Carolyn did an honest assessment of my resume and let me know what was needed and what was not. She called and talked to me about how my resume should represent me. Having someone whom has the knowledge of what a resume should look like was a major plus, you will come away ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume updated

CATEGORY resume services

Dear Client: Thanks for the review AND your business! It was a pleasure working on your project. Carolyn Reed Carolyn's Creative Resumes

09/03/2020

Carolyn was great. I would encourage anyone with disabilities or starting a new career to use her services. Carolyn is very knowledgeable and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
resume, cover and linken profile updated

CATEGORY resume services

Dear Client: Thanks for the review AND your business! It was an absolute pleasure working on your resume and cover letter project. Carolyn Reed Carolyn's Creative Resumes

08/28/2020

Carolyn is amazing! She is so sweet and so passionate about what she does. She is simply a genius and I am beyond pleased with the outcome of my resume. She is professional and intelligent and knows her stuff! It surpassed my expectations. I told her my job skills and she took it from there. She knew exactly what to do to make my resume stand out and highlight my strong points. I am amazed and wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume Services

CATEGORY resume services

Dear Valued Client: Thanks for the awesome review AND your business! It was a pleasure working on your resume. Carolyn Reed Carolyn'[Member Information Removed] Creative Resumes

08/06/2020

I got a professional resume from Carolyn that has already resulted in numerous hits following its' posting to several job sites. Carolyn is a joy to work with, with a very quick turnaround time and VERY reasonable fees. I highly recommend her & her services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume Rework

CATEGORY resume services

Dear Client, Thanks for your review AND your business! It was a pleasure working on your resume. Wishing you much success in your job search endeavors. Carolyn Reed Carolyn's Creative Resumes

Resumes, Cover Letters, LinkedIn Profiles, and Interview Coaching (Services Provided Nationwide)

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal