Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since December 2009

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Full service contractor specializing in bath and kitchen remodeling, new construction and energy efficiency upgrades and construction. We can handle anything from handyman work to new construction and additions. We use only the strongest trade partners and guarantee all of our work.We have 11 employees and are licensed in Nevada and California....

Molina's Carpet Cleaning

WE ARE A LOCAL CARPET CARE BUSINESS. WE HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 10 YEARS. BE ASSURED THAT OUR SERVICES ARE PROFESSIONALLY DONE. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES AND GREAT PRICES. CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.

Offers by Molina's Carpet Cleaning on Angie's List

D

09/23/2017

Set up appointment for estimate 1 week in advance. No Call No Show. 2 hours after appointment time I called to see if he was coming. Got a recording, left a message and no call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted estimate to build a deck over a pool.

CATEGORY remodeling

C

06/11/2014

When redoing bathroom did not properly install plumbing resulting in LEAKS which did same damage.. They did remedy the situation to my satisfaction but when you are a licensed contractor this should never happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redid my bathroom

CATEGORY marble & granite

03/12/2012

I don’t think there is anything he could do better.  When there were any issues they came back free of charge and right away.  He actually came back personally to check everything was done.  I will be having them back to do more work for me this May.  They were very fast.  Our kitchen was down just for a day.  They were great.  Everything was fine.  They disposed off the old carpet, flooring and e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies last May to do the counter tops and ceramic tile floors for me.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,remodeling,marble & granite

Full service contractor specializing in service and repair, remodeling, new construction and energy efficiency upgrades and construction. Granite, tile, cabinets, paint, drywall, door and trim, plumbing, electrical, AC / heat, flooring

We do it all!