Anytime Locksmith

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2008

Anytime Locksmith, Rekey locks, install new locks, add deadbolts, reinforce strike plates, open locks, repair locks, residential, commercial and automotive. Keys....

Sergeant Smith's Lockout & Roadside Svc Inc

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS AND OTHER VETERAN OWNED BUINESSES. :-) We are a Top Rated SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! Sergeant Smith's Lockout and Roadside Services is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured, Retired U.S. Military, Locksmith and Roadside Service Provider. REKEYING is our Specialty! We can quickly and Affordably REKEY your Home or Business. LOCKED OUT? We get you in! LOST YOUR KEYS? We can make you new ones. We will professionally open your locked house, business, storage unit, car, truck, SUV or Semi. Safes too depending on the type. NEED YOUR GARAGE DOOR programmed or reprogrammed? No problem. FLAT TIRE? DEAD BATTERY? OUT OF GAS? We also provide Light to Medium Duty Roadside Service to include Tire change, Air, Jumpstart and Fuel. FAST, COURTEOUS & RELIABLE services at the LOWEST PRICES IN TOWN! Available most Holidays. Please Call 702-289-5555. Don't wait till you are stuck on the road. PLEASE PROGRAM THESE NUMBERS INTO YOUR CELL PHONE ADDRESS BOOK NOW in case of emergency. You'll be thankful you did later... Respectfully, Sergeant Smith, MSgt. US Air Force, Ret Phone: 702-289-5555 Nevada State Business License #NV20131153486 Additional Service Area - We will gladly come to all Del web properties, Summerlin, Anthem, Aliante, Centennial, Spring Valley, Henderson, Southern, Highlands, Rhodes Ranch & Seven Hills.

04/02/2020

Amazing. Very understanding given the circumstances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a locksmith

12/21/2019

Very efficient work. Good explanation of work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two security locks needed repair.

10/11/2019

Fantastic! Worker arrived on scheduled time. He was professional in every way. He did a fantastic job. He did the jobs quickly and his manners were very professional. Thanks! This is my second review of this same job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rekeyed 8 locks on four doors.

09/26/2019

The actual job went well. He did tell me he would reach out to his contacts/suppliers to see if he could replace the lock for me. I have not heard back at this time. In all fairness regarding the price I need to take responsibility here and say I did not ask for an estimate before he started working. But I never thought it would be $150.00. I thought it would be like 80 or $90.00.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open locked desk drawer. Lost key.

07/18/2019

Excellent service and workmanship. Their representative was very prompt and had the job completed in about 1/2 an hour, and was b=very professional and personal. I would recommend this company to anyone needing this type of services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed 6 locks so one key to work all locks.

Licensed, 24/7, Full Service, Locksmith serving Las Vegas and Henderson