Air Pro Master

B44 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2010

2139 Industrial Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89102

For all your Las Vegas plumbing, air conditioning and appliance needs, contact the professionals at AirProMaster. Our experienced technicians are highly trained and specialized, able to quickly provide you with the servicing that you need in a fast, efficient and affordable way. Get it done right and get it done fast with AirProMaster....

Heating and Air Conditioning (32)Plumbing (14)Water Heaters (2)Drain Cleaning (1)

02/08/2020

Francisco was very professional and did a great job. Very nice service have used in the past and will definitely use in the future. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

10/02/2019

They did a good job. It was really a good job. They were on time. They were in a clean uniform. They were professional. I would definitely use again. I would recommend them to my other friends. They have really good prices. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my a/c.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

10/02/2019

They were excellent. It was amazing. they came out and fixed iy. I would definitely use them again. The price was good. The have a great service. The customer service was amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my a/c.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

12/14/2018

If you are considering hiring Pro Master, LLC, do not walk away, run away. Today an Air Pro Master, LLC representative came by our house to repair two toilets. We were using our American Shield Insurance Policy. We have to pay a $75.00 fee for each service call. I explained to the representative that the toilet continues to runs after it flushes, when the water in the tank reaches the desired leve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them through American Home Shield to repair 3 toilets

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

06/04/2018

Very good communication, Extreme punctuality. Neat and fast completion of the job. Definitely would use them again in the future. The serviceman was Paul.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

06/19/2017

Air Pro master technician who arrived was a coward and acted in a lame and unhelpful manner. He refused to fix the AC and simply left. We asked technician to stay and finish the job, but he did not listed and left. We could not believe it and were very frustrated. This is a potential law suit case because a sick child and was inside the overheated apartment and technician refused to help. Technici...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed Air pro master to fix just one AC unit that suddenly stopped cooling tenant occupied 2 bedroom apartment during this weekend. This was an urgent matter for our tenant because a single mother with a child sick with asthma lived inside apartment and it was way too hot inside. It was 110F heat wave outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2017

03/27/2017

They replaced and referred water abatement team for tear down and repair. Process was fast and clear.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater cracked and leaked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

C

02/25/2015

I felt this company was neutral, at best, in a very competitive field.  They certainly fixed the problem and they honored their appointment time.  Those are very good things.  I can't speak to the quality of the work, or the accuracy, because I know nothing about air-conditioners.  But I can speak to the quality of the customer experience which was unremarkable, even poor.  The dispatcher who arra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced condenser and capacitor in A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2015

10/01/2014

Their "Tech" had a major attitude and so did the office staff!  They are disorganized and IT'S AMAZING TO ME HOW THEY REMAIN IN BUSINESS!!! Their Manager yelled at the Old Republic Representative on the phone when we had a three way conversation. Old Republic Management will be calling me back about this.  I will suggest Old Republic not use Air Pro Master at all. Do yourself a favor and don't eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attempted to fix the dishwasher and but did not order the part.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2014

09/26/2014

Contacted through my home warranty company. They responded almost immediately after calling in for repair. The technicians were professional, polite, and seemed to know their business. They did not try to up sell me at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced air conditioner unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2014

We are so glad that you were happy with the service. Please keep Air Pro in mind for all your future HVAC and plumbing repairs. Thank you!

AirProMaster is a full service, family owned plumbing, air conditioning and appliance servicing company. Our primary expertise lies in the repair,maintenance and installation of residential and commercial air conditioning equipment systems. We also offer comprehensive plumbing and appliance services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available