AC Plus Heating & Air Conditioning Service

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since January 2017

Proudly serving Las Vegas and its surrounding cities for over 23 years. We are a company that believes in the welfare of our clients by delivering quality service and workmanship that speak so much about our reputation; being one of the most trusted heating and air conditioning service providers in Las Vegas, Nevada. AC Plus uses trusted name brand equipment with exceptional manufacture warranties....

ACLV Heating & Cooling

ACLV Heating and Cooling provides the Las Vegas Valley with honest, professional and courteous service. We offer a wide range of new equipment from standard a/c units to high efficiency air conditioning unit and indoor air quality. ACLV services and installs all brands.

05/13/2020

Had a great experience with AC Plus. We needed our 20+ year old A/C units replaced. We asked around and a friend recommended AC Plus. It was a good, positive experience. Matt gave us a very fair price that was more than competitive with others I had received. Before he started, he outlined what they would be doing and that is exactly how the job proceeded. Francisco, Matt and their crew were very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace two aging HVAC systems

04/18/2018

I dealt with Matt the owner who was patient while I refinanced my house. He honored his original bid given moths earlier and came out and installed within a couple of days like he promised. I am thrilled with the service and professionalism and would recommend this company to anyone needing service or a new unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new HVAC unit on the roof

06/21/2017

Very well---- guys we're professional and the work was done great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New compressed on ac and leak in tub

03/16/2017

They called me the next day to make sure all was working to my satisfaction. Nice and professional people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pilot light on furnace kept going out. They examined it and felt that it needed a new flame sensor. Showed the problem so I agreed to have it replaced.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

SERVICE: A good maintenance program maximizes equipment performance and life expectancy in the most cost-effective manner. REPAIR: State of the art equipment and our marine corps level attention to the fine details, we can clean, tune or repair your air conditioning unit better than the rest. REPLACEMENT: Install new name brand air conditioning or heating equipment that improves performance, reduces your energy costs, quieter operation with a manufacturer and installation warranty.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal