ABC Locksmiths

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since January 2006

B Rated | 444 Reviews

ABC Locksmiths and ABC Towing has been in the security and roadside services for many years. We are proud Independent Contractors of AAA Emergency Roadside Services. We are LOCAL, and we carry all the necessary permits and licenses. We offer 24/7 emergency mobile locksmith and towing services. Our mission is "to do whatever it takes to make our customers happy. We are proud to announce a second office in Van Nuys in addition to our Las Vegas location. The addresses are as follows: Las Vegas - 3981 E. Sunset Rd. Suite E; Las Vegas, NV 89120. Los Angeles - 14618 Victory Blvd. Suite C; Van Nuys, CA 91411 Additional service area: Nye County...

Orbis Tech Services, LLC

At Orbis Tech Services, LLC we have brought together a team with tactical and technical knowledge and experience to bring a different perspective to the field and create a reliable security company. Our team goals are to provide a professional service with integrity and quality services as our key pillars. We strive to design the security system that best fits your needs. Through our process, we work diligently to exceed the standard in all aspects of the project. Together we Connect Technology to the Human Network.

11/15/2017

Excellent job and great service. I have used them and several times over the years.. I have never had a complaint with the service. I WOULD recommend the business to a friend, family member, neighbor or colleague!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most of my jobs have been commercial, everything from replacing/adjusting panic bars to drilling safes and simpler jobs with rekeying locks and replacing door hardware.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

10/20/2016

Success! Locksmith was prompt and very efficient will little interruption to my office. Everything works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One exterior lock replaced; one exterior lock re-keyed; 4 interior locks re-keyed.

09/19/2016

Great, finished within an hour of arriving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two locks re-keyed.

09/25/2015

This was a simple, straight-forward sale.  However, I give a kudo to ABC Locksmiths for having the product in stock. Many locksmiths do not have this type of locking device.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The sales lady sold me a lock that covers the handle on a water faucet in order to prevent kids from turning on the water when I'm not at home.

09/21/2015

Terrific service. Instead of selling me a new lock, they recommended that I keep the existing locks that were superior but just needed a repair.  I was very happy with this honest service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my existing front door lock and gate lock.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

Business & residential locksmith services. Safes. CCTV. Camera systems.