2-15 Landscaping

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

River Stone Land Services LTD

River Stone Land Services LTD is a family owned business with 10 years of experienced employees coming from humbled beginnings. We are experts in the landscaping trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Our focus on customer service gives you confidence that your property will be designed, installed, and maintained to industry standards and beyond.

08/31/2019

Great, I have used them twice and both times my front and back yards look very manicured. They provide great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard maintenance

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed all bushes and trees, replaced bushes with plants, cleaned yard, and evened out rock landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,tree service

C

08/04/2014

This work was done on a rental property. I was not physically there between the time he laid the sod and the time that I saw the results of the work. I only saw pictures of when the sod was put down and of the sod, dead, two weeks later. The water sprinklers had been set for 3 times a day by another lawn specialist. I asked for sod to be put down in bare spots on my lawn in the middle of July. I a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put down sod and adjusted sprinklers.

CATEGORY landscaper

02/16/2012

They are very prompt. They are super friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some lawn maintenance for me. They also trimmed some trees.

CATEGORY landscaper

Residential and commercial lawn care, irrigation system repair, tree trimming, removal, fertilization, weed control, yard clean up & landscaping.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa