Upright Garage Door Services

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2006

With over 30 years of experience, our family-owned and operated company specializes in garage door service, installation, and repair. We will provide you with fair and honest pricing, quality work, and exceptional customer service. We sell and install Wayne Dalton, Clopay, and Amarr garage doors. We are an authorized Genie dealer that can meet your needs with Lift Master and other other garage door opener brands. Included in garage door repairs, we service springs, cables, rollers, hinges, panels. Our operating repairs include remotes, gear systems, logic boards, sensors. Contact Upright Garage Door Services today for a consultation at your home for absolutely no cost to you. Increase your security, fit your needs, and fit your budget! Licensed for all of Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Contractor's License #046766...

Sun City Garage Doors

Family Owned and Operated. We have been servicing the Greater Las Vegas area since 2006. We offer same day service 7 days a week and have very competitive prices. As the largest garage door repair company in Las Vegas, we can always guarantee the lowest price on any job. And don't forget--education is key! We want our customers to make an informed decision for their garage door repair needs. Rest assured that our highly trained technicians will communicate your needs clearly and provide you with customer service that is second to none. We provide servicing on: Cable Installation, Cable Repair, Custom Design. Garage Door Installation,Garage Door Repair, Opener Installation, Opener Repair.Remote Repair, Remote Replacement, Spring Installation, Spring Repair, Roller Installation, Roller Repair, Safety Sensors Installation

Offers by Sun City Garage Doors on Angie's List

08/26/2020

Very, very good. Very professional outfit to do business with. Only wish we had more like them in LV..Both the office staff and the installer were first class.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener motor

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

Thank You so very much for your kind words and for taking the time to post a review for us. We are very grateful. Sooooo Appreciated!

03/25/2019

They were very responsive, gave us a quote and a time to install and all went very well. We have used them in the past and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new garage door installed.

Thank You Kindy For The Review. We Greatly Appreciate It

07/30/2017

hey arrived on time and quickly repaired the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed garage door that was out of alignment.

12/12/2016

Called Juanita inquiring about pricing and she was rude and impatient. I said goodbye and hungup.

CATEGORY garage doors

I do have a response for this gentleman...He was extremely aggressive in manner..I found it almost impossible to communicate with him..At one point..I felt like I should just end the conversation but I tried to hang in there...Sometimes personalities just clash..I strive to be as knowledgeable as possible, but at times the customer seems to think he knows more than a person who has been in the bus...

12/10/2016

Wonderfully! Ryan gave me back my garage & the ability to park in it! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my garage door!

New garage doors & garage door operators. Sales service installs