RC Willey

Founded 1932 • Angie's List since October 2008

RC Willey is a furniture store, electronics store, appliance store, mattress store and a flooring store with locations in Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Reno & Boise. We have a massive selection of living room furniture including sofas, sectionals & loveseats. We have tons of bedroom furniture including bedroom sets, bunkbeds, kids bedroom furniture, nightstands and dressers. In our electronics store we sell the newest tvs, 4K televisions, iPads, laptops, headphone and bluetooth speakers from Sony, Bose & Beats. Our appliance selection is massive as well with refrigerators, washers & dryers, cooktops & ranges, dishwashers, vacuums & microwave ovens from brands such as LG, Samsung, GE, Frigidaire and Whirlpool. We have mattresses for every budget and all sizes from twin, full, queen, king and California King mattresses from brands such as Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Beautyrest & Aireloom. We also sell and install flooring including carpet, wood, laminate & tile from Stainmaster, Mohawk, Shaw, and Tuftex. On top of all this we offer a variety of outdoor furniture including patio sets, patio tables and chairs and BBQ grills from Weber and Traeger. RC Willey is your one stop shop for everything home. With 7 locations in Utah: Draper, Murray, Orem Mall, Riverdale, Salt Lake City and Syracuse, 2 locations in Las Vegas: Henderson & Summerlin, Nevada, and locations in Reno, Boise, and Sacramento. We offer in-home delivery starting at $59 for a whole year, and many of our products are in-stock and can be delivered or picked up today. You will be impressed by our service and selection of living room furniture, bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, baby nursery furniture, kitchen appliances, laundry appliances, electronics, televisions, mattresses, flooring and more....

Watts Happening?

17  REVIEWS
Watts Happening?

Watts Happening is a small, veteran-owned and operated Electrical and Solar Repair company. Electrically, we do everyting from troubleshooting to panel upgrades. We also have solar installers/repairers to fix whatever troubles you may encounter.

05/23/2020

Worked with Tony Jackson. He was great and very helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased washer and dryer

CATEGORY appliance sales

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that Tony provided such great service. Thank you for shopping at RC Willey and we hope to see you again soon! RC Willey Corporate Offices reviews at rcwilley.com

03/28/2020

Delivery was prompt, but serviceman was impatient to go make more deliveries. When he pulled out the old washing machine, I wanted clean up the years of dirt that had collected under the machine. It was bad, and he didn't have time to wait. I had to stop him to ask about a couple features about the machine. I made the purchase over the phone to RC Willey. The salesman, Jimmy Sullivan, was very ple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new washing machine. I made the purchase over the phone to RC Willey. The salesman, Jimmy Sullivan was very pleasant and professional. I would give him an excellent in all categories.

CATEGORY appliance sales

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that you had such a great experience with us and that Jimmy provided such great service. I hope you enjoy your washing machine. Thank you for shopping at RC Willey and we hope to see you again soon! RC Willey Corporate Offices reviews at rcwilley.com

09/09/2019

Went very well ask for Zoltan he is the best salesman I've ever dealt with. He explained everything to me and it was very detail. He suggest and remind me things how I can save money on my purchased. He was very helpful. I will buy all my furnitures with him from now on. I wish there are more salesman like him. Im a Filipino and he is I think maybe from middle eastern and he treated me with a lot ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased dining set

CATEGORY furniture sales

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that Zoltan provided such great service. I hope you enjoy your new dining set. Thank you for shopping at RC Willey and we hope to see you again soon! RC Willey Corporate Offices reviews at rcwilley.com

08/30/2019

Excellent! This is the “go to” place for all Traeger accessories & supplies at reasonable prices. I also found two colorful table lanterns on sale for our patio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase Traeger supplies, patio accessories

CATEGORY carpet installation,furniture sales

02/19/2019

Went excellent. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for good appliances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchase new appliances

CATEGORY appliance sales

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. I hope you enjoy your new appliances. Thank you for shopping at RC Willey and we hope to see you again soon! RC Willey Corporate Offices reviews at rcwilley.com

RC Willey is a retailer of home furniture, electronics, appliances, mattresses and flooring with stores in Utah, Idaho, Nevada and California.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing