Pets R Family Too

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2007

Not Rated| 36 Reviews

We are a husband and wife team dedicated to great care of your pets and home....

Melissa's Pet Sitting

Melissa's Pet Sitting is a licensed/insured, experienced and professional pet sitting service. I provide pet sitting and care services IN YOUR HOME! My goal is to provide peace of mind to pet parents and a caring and fun experience for your pet(s) while you are away for work, vacation hobby or holidays. An excellent alternative to boarding, your pet(s) remain in their own home environment which reduces stress and anxiety for your pet(s) while you are away. I am an animal lover who will care for your pet(s) in the same loving way I treat my own pets. I offer senior discounts, military discounts and new client referral discounts. Client references available, upon request. IT IS IMPORTANT TO FIND THE MOST SUITABLE PET SITTER WHO MEETS YOUR NEEDS AND YOUR PET(S) NEEDS. I AM HAPPY TO OFFER FREE CONSULTATIONS! PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 702-301-8926. THANK YOU! Business License #2011302145 Registered with Henderson Animal Control -Animal Handler Permit

08/15/2015

I've been using Scott's petsitting service for a couple of years now.  He is very personable and communicative. He does a great job taking care of the cats, mail, trash, etc. so I can feel peace of mind while out of town.  Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Petsitting for my cats and fish

01/10/2015

Excellent service. Scott is professional and polite. He provided excellent service on a short notice. My cats wer cared for and he was awesome. I would highly recommend his services. Thank you Scott!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Let sit in my home.

11/17/2014

This wonderful husband and wife team were compassionate, caring, and treated my pets as their own when I was gone for a few days!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided loving attention to my four dogs and multiple aquatic turtles while I was out of town.

08/23/2014

He's very good. I think the price is good. Quality of service is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Pets R Family Too.

05/24/2014

Scott Paton is a very nice person, obviously loves animals, took care of our cat Bella, she's a shy one, but, all went well. We will use him again! Thanks for the reference, will recommend him to our friends.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet sitting. Love & attention. Feeding & watering. Walking & playing. Scoop maintenance. Bring in mail. Water plants. Rotate lights. Daily security check. Transportation & house sitting.

Overnight sitting