Excel Painting LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2011

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Excel Painting LLC provides professional residential painting services in the Henderson, NV and surrounding areas. Our expert painters are house painting specialists dedicated to providing clean and quality driven painting services with an attention to detail and maximum durability. We use environmentally friendly paints and can provide customer references upon request. Owner operated and owner on every job....

Seamingly Straight Inc

History: 2017 2018 Home Advisor Screened & Approved, 2017 2018 Better Homes & Gardens, 2017 2018 This Old House, In 2011 - 2016..2017...2018 We were awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award. In 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Kudzu has us ranked top "Painting Contractor" in Las Vegas Area. Mojo Fox 5 has us listed "Top Wallpaper Installer" Las Vegas area for 2011,2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Seamingly Straight Inc. was founded in 1978 in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. Operating in the Chicago area until 1992, the company received excellence awards from the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, the jr. League of Women Voters and the National Historic Preservation Society.

Award 2019

01/02/2017

It went excellent. The couple they sent to paint were really pros and they included an extra trim that really pulled the kitchen together. I will definitely use again when we paint the rest of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had one gutted out bathroom to be painted and two walls in the kitchen.

CATEGORY interior painters

01/21/2016

He and another guy Juan were here a few days ago. Juan painted the front door and the framing inside the garage. Michael also hung up a nice picture in our master bedroom which looks great. I needed all these things for staging and visitors have been impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some painting and light handyman work around the house.

CATEGORY handyman service, interior painters

01/24/2015

I scheduled Mike's visit with his Administrative Assistant, Janae, by e-mail. He arrived on time, was polite, knowledgeable, and brought the needed tools. First, he put the lamp together quickly. Secondly, he asked me where I wanted placement of the lamp, and he marked the spot with a pencil. Third, using his power screwdriver he made a small hole in the ceiling. Fourth, he put the anchor hook in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike removed an old swag lamp from our kitchen and replaced it with a new swag lamp that I bought from Lowe's.

CATEGORY drywall

Exterior painting Interior painting Apartment complexes Condos Fascia boards and eves One Room painted Painting Trim

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal