Dave's Electric Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2010

Daves electric inc / Building one customer relationship and unique Experience throughout Vegas Valley with services such as ceiling fan installation and recess lights, Lighting design, Electrical service and repair .We now also replace high pole/parking lot fixtures, bulbs,ballast....

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Henderson

Thank you for visiting Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Henderson, the premier outdoor lighting company for the Henderson, Las Vegas, and Paradise areas. As a full-service outdoor lighting company, we do not provide just lights. We work with you to design a lighting systems that meets your needs whether you are looking to illuminate your home in the evening, illuminate your outdoor living areas to allow more evening enjoyment, to illuminate your pathways and driveways to provide better safety for your home or to fulfill all your outdoor lighting needs.

02/05/2020

Dave's Electric never called! No response at all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV-getting rid of Direct TV. Company never called.

CATEGORY electrician

Sorry I did not get your request for the service. I’ve been having problems with this service.

10/30/2019

Four ceiling fans were installed. My only complaint is that I thought they would dispose of the old ceilings fans, but they left them for me to get rid of. Otherwise, everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fans

CATEGORY ceiling fans

09/13/2018

Very professional and took extra time to explain issues involved in my problem as well as issues we might have in the future. Completed repairs quickly. Really knew what he was doing! A pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Intermittent power outage in one room of my house

08/20/2018

Tino did a great job. Very professional. Will continue to hire him for my jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fans, can lights, dimmer

07/07/2018

Tito came out to the house. On time, professional and courteous. He went above and beyond. I can’t tell you how happy we are with this company and his service. We have him scheduled again, and will recommend his services to anyone who will listen. 5 stars plus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed electric switch fixed and moved.

CATEGORY electrician

receptacles, outlets, tv and phone outlets, surround sound, Flat screen Install, 220v or 120 Dedicated circuits, GFI replace/repair, smoke alarm replace, recess can install, Ceiling fan prewire and installation. Electrical service and repair, Electrical remodel, Jacuzzi wire run 220/120v, Electrical Panel Replace/repair. Panel Upgrades, Electrical Permits, Ballasts replacement. Dimmers and remote install, Photo cell repair, Door bell repair, panel upgrade , High parking light/ballast repair.

, appliance repair