braveheart plumbing

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since October 2011

B Rated | 3 Reviews

At BRAVEHEART PLUMBING we take pride in the fact that most of the customers we have are recommended to us by friends or family. so our trust has been proven before we are passed along to your loved ones. as "YOUR PLUMBER FOR LIFE" we wont let you down and promise to earn that status with you in many ways. on time always,fair up front pricing before we start work, never a SERVICE CALL CHARGE and always a FREE ESTIMATE M-F 8am - 4pm. price match guarantee any licensed plumber for same job,using same parts for lower price. even after we do the job up to 30 days will refund the difference in equal amount plumbing credit to you.most of our work includes 10 years warranty for defects and leaks to be fixed free parts and labor we supply. we are a family owned and operated full service plumbing company and you will have the owner / contractor license holder on your job to insure that your complete satisfaction is reached. We look forward to earning your trust and serving your plumbing needs now and in the future. do you know a good plumber. now you can say yes and know that we will treat your friends and family like my own. THANK YOU!!! William Wallace Sr. "owner" operator.BRAVEHEART PLUMBING INC....

Super Service Cooling & Heating

Winter Furnace Tune up for $49 only per unit! Plus 10% off all repairs and services. No late night, holiday or weekend fees! Financing available. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! Specializing in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We provide superior customer service, and offer honest pricing with quality workmanship. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys! Call now to inquire about our great financing rates on brand new AC and Heating systems with $0 down payment.

C

08/21/2006

Although Bill Wallace did a effective job I'm not sure if I was overcharged. The price of $445.00 which included a 10% senior discount still seemed high considering the job took about an hour. I don't know if I would use Bill's services again if I was overcharged. I find the recommendations of Angie's List to be useful but there's no way of telling if the listed contractors overcharge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement and soldering of cracked copper pipe that connects from the cold water supply to the input valve of the toilet. Installation of a new input valve.

CATEGORY plumbing

THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SOLVE & CORRECT "YOUR" PLUMBING PROBLEMS. OUR CHARGES ARE BASED ON A FLAT RATE PRICE (PARTS&LABOR INCL.)THAT WAY YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE TOTAL COMPLETED JOB COST IS BEFORE WE START. SOMETIMES UNFORESEEN ADDITIONAL WORK IS NEEDED AT ADDED COSTS. IF SO, THE CUSTOMER IS NOTIFIED AND ANY CHANGES OF COST ARE FULLY EXPLAINED AND AGREED TO BEFORE CONTINUING. I ASSURE YO...

07/09/2006

Bill was polite, prompt, helpful, and exceedingly professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have fixed three problem toilets, a few leaks, and various other problems around the house.

CATEGORY plumbing

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR THE REFERRAL'S TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I APPRECIATE YOUR TRUST IN ME AND PROMISE TO UPHOLD THE SAME LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE. "YOUR PLUMBER FOR LIFE" SINCERELY, WILLIAM WALLACE SR. PRESIDENT, BRAVEHEART PLUMBING INC.

06/14/2006

Bill understands what the problems are and knows how to fix them. Very professional. Knows how to do things right and is a good communicator. Sketched out the problem for me. His prices are mid- range, certainly not discount but his work and knowledge are superior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used company twice. Best recommendation I can make is that he solved problems that prior plumbers could not. After some copper re-pipe work by others, he tightened new work where necessary and fixed vertical galvanized so the pipe noise when flushing toilets disappeared. He also put in a new drain for the washer which overflowed with every discharge. He put in a new vent for the dryer which vented under the house (not to code).

CATEGORY plumbing

THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE WORK WE COMPLETED FOR YOU. I'M GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE TO YOU AND APPRECIATE YOUR TRUST IN MY ABILITIES AND SKILLS. PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR ANY FUTURE PLUMBING WORK OR QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. THANK YOU AGAIN. SINCERELY, WILLIAM WALLACE SR. PRESEDENT, BRAVEHEART PLUMBING INC.

OUR SERVICE'S INCLUDE ALL PLUMBING NEEDS FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL WORK. FROM FIXING A LEAKING FAUCET,RUNNING TOILET,SEWER REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, COPPER PIPE REPLACEMENT, WATER HEATER REPAIR / REPLACE. TANKLESS HEATING DESIGN AND INSTALLATION.REMODEL KITCHEN, BATHROOM FIXTURES, NEW CONSTRUCTION ENTIRE HOUSE PLUMBING OR TENANT IMPROVEMENT FOR NEW RESTAURANT.WE DID WAFFLE CHIX IN WESTWOOD, CA.AND SWEET LADY JANES BAKERY IN SANTA MONICA. BOTH WERE CUSTOM DESIGNED AND HAD A LOT OF DETAIL INVOLVED

SERVICES OUT OF C-36 PLUMBING LICENSE PARAMETERS.

Check, Financing Available