Anthony & Sylvan Pools

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3019 St Rose Pkwy #120

Henderson, NV 89052

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Anthony & Sylvan has been building amazing swimming pools in the Las Vegas area for more than 20 years. As your local swimming pool builder, we understand the challenges of building the perfect pool in Las Vegass desert climate and terrain. Our design consultants work with you every step of the way guiding you through the pool building process from initial consultation to the opening of your backyard oasis ensuring you receive the pool of your dreams. Let Anthony & Sylvan realize your dreams: arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate today. Anthony & Sylvan is Las Vegas's premier swimming pool builder and winner of the 2013, 2014, and 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award....

Pool Sales Construction and Installation (118)Pool and Spa Service (34)Plaster (8)Decks and Porches (8)Excavating (8)Concrete Pouring and Repair (8)Ceramic Tile (6)Landscaping (1)

10/26/2019

Everything was done Very Professional and we were kept informed extremely well throughout the entire process. Our Pool turned out exactly as it was diagrammed and we could not be any happier. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Holding a pool

CATEGORY concrete repair, excavators, plastering, pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

10/24/2019

Overall it went great! There were a couple issues along the way that were resolved quickly and to my happiness. We live our pool, we use it often. I had a new pool/spa and a full landscape front and back with Anthony & Sylvan. I would highly reccomend John Busbee in the North LV Office for your pool design needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand New Pool

CATEGORY ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, excavators, plastering, pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

10/03/2019

I had Anthony & Sylvan install a pool in my backyard a little over a year ago. Everything from beginning to end was great. My salesman, Dan M. and construction manager, Don F. are great and went above and beyond my expectations. It's been over a year since completion and I love the pool. All my friends and neighbors that have been over are totally amazed by it. It is beautiful. The project was com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New in-ground pool installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

09/10/2019

We had our pool built in 2016. I wanted to send an updated review on Anthony and Sylvan. I know that many reading my review in 2016 may wonder how the pool is holding up. My family and I have enjoyed a lot of great times in our pool. There was a deck issue in 11/2017, I contacted Anthony and Sylvan regarding a deck issue. I was relieved that none of the numbers were changed, all the project manage...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty Upheld

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

07/09/2019

Everything went great. All the workers were great, cleaned up well each day, did a great job. Their design person was absolutely great and also the project manager.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a swimming pool

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

06/28/2019

They did it very smoothly and quickly. They did a wonderful job. Very professional, on time, and we had no problem after the pool was installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a pool in my backyard

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks, excavators, plastering, pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

06/21/2019

The work was done great, I would highly recommend them to anyone. Their pricing I would say is reasonable and fair. Very good responsiveness and very professional. They were always available for inquiries and always responsive for any questions or concerns that we have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction of a new Pool and Spa

CATEGORY pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

06/12/2019

Wonderful! From start to finish, Donald Feathers kept us informed, kept us in the circle and made sure that the workers were doing the right job. They have a very good people skills. I recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed our pool.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

06/12/2019

They are outstanding. I'm a first time pool owner so I didn't know anything about pool. The design person that we work with was extremely informative. Told us some of the ideas. The design stage was excellent. The construction was excellent. You could see steady progress because they were coming in. The pool was completed towards the end of December. The whole crew was informative. The installatio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a pool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

06/12/2019

They are a great company to dealt with, great communication, they update me in a daily basis, on time, the quality was great, fair in price, they also follow up after the service, they provided some training, they did a great job and were very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They build my pool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

**2013-2015 Super Service Award Winner** Swimming Pools and Spas, Swimming Pool Construction, Swimming Pool Installation

Above-ground Pools Vinyl Liner Pools