Access Electric

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 2 Reviews

at Access elec. we always take care of our existing clients and are always looking for new ones. we have (5) highly trained techs out in the field. billing is negotiable. We can service you by the hour or give you a firm price before we start. WE NEVER CHARGE FOR AN ESTIMANT OR ADVICE!!!!!...

Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Max Plumbing is proud to be a local owner operated business serving Las Vegas, Clark County and the surrounding community. With years of experience and unmatched expertise, we can help you with any of your plumbing needs. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest levels of quality available. Since opening our doors, our goal has been to provide our customers with the highest quality plumbing service and products at a fair price. We take great pride in the reputation that we have built throughout the community. This has been done by being reliable, tidy and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied when we are done with their plumbing job. Big or small, we do it all! Get in touch today!

08/23/2013

They sent a person out who had a communication barrier and did not speak to me at all. He found out what the problem was with my refrigerator, but told the company that it was a different problem, which ran the bill up.  I still don’t have my refrigerator fixed and they charged me $55.00.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to repair my refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair

11/13/2012

He was very quick and left no mess at all. I was really impressed with the service and the price. I thought the price was going to be a lot more and I was very satisfied with the outcome. I would highly recommend them. The company that referred me to Access Electric was Pro Handyman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He rewired the electric work for a cabinet that I was having installed

CATEGORY electrician

Access offers a wide scope of services,,,from putting in a hard to reach bulb to trenching for power or wven going solar. we always try to save you money and keep you as a long term client. OUR BUSINESS IS TAKING CARE OF YOU!!

we network with a varity of businesses,,,so we can help find someone to help you.