Pro-Scape

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2010

Pro Scape has been providing excellent custom services to their clients for many years. Our reputation is as one of the premiere Reno, NV area professional landscaping providers. A full service landscape company, Pro Scape can service your every needs from gardening & lawn care to extensive landscaping projects. We are your one stop location for all areas such as construction, water, lighting, stone layout, irrigation & commercial development....

Quality Curb

112  REVIEWS
Quality Curb

Quality curb offers quality concrete, paver, and curb installations since 1992. The majority of our employees have worked with the company an average of 7 years. We offer a free estimate and timely installation. Additional DBAs - American Quality Curb, Schuhmacher & Schuhmacher Inc, Legends Landscaping. Additional phone - (775) 829-2468. Additional web - www.legendslandscaping.com.

Offers by Quality Curb on Angie's List

09/05/2016

It did not go. I called several times. They said they would come by and look at it. They never showed up. When I would call again they would say that they would call me back to set up time. They never called me back one time. This went on for 3 weeks until I finally hired some one else. I do not recommend a company that shows so little respect for there customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in sprinkler system

11/21/2015

Had a lot fewer weeds.  Lawn looked better than previous years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed lawn weekly, fertilized, and controlled weeds as necessary.  Turned on and off sprinklers.  Additional charge for fertilizing and turning on & off sprinklers.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

07/07/2015

Very punctual and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turn on system, service system, repair as needed, mow weekly.

05/20/2015

So far all is well.  The extra charges are more than I hoped they'd be, but my lawn looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mows, trims and fertilizes my lawn .  He also turned on the system and checked the coverage, moved some heads, and replaced  a couple.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

04/30/2015

excellent, very professional!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checked irrigation

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscaper, Landscape Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Construction, Landscaper, Sprinkler Repair, Grass Mowing, Sod Color Alteration, Weed Control, Tree & Shrub Maintenance, Leaf Removal, Lawn Installation, Lawn Design, Mulching, Aeration, Flower Bed Care, Dethatching, Outdoor Construction, Gazebo Builder, Patio Builder

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover