Greenhouse Garden Center

Angie's List since November 2011

Additional DBA - Greenhouse Garden Center Gift Shop. Additional contact name - Sondra A Angel....

Enterprise Landscaping Inc

Enterprise Landscaping, Inc. has grown to a full service landscaping firm. Our line of services include: commercial and residential installation and maintenance, 3D rendering and design, irrigation, fencing, water and patio scaping as well as lighting and outdoor BBQ’s. We truly value our customers and work tirelessly to ensure their satisfaction. Our professionally certified employees are area experts with years of experience who work with you to make your dream a reality. We take pride in providing quality services at exceptional pricing and strive for this excellence each and every day.

06/02/2015

CATEGORY greenhouses

05/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sprinkler system, sod and prepare ground for additional landscapeing.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

03/19/2014

Took a long time to complete. Had to add steps to my front walkway but looks nice. Very friendly and accessible

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers

CATEGORY lawn service

05/13/2013

They were fine but they did not solve my problem, but nobody has. I think the price was reasonable. We used to shop there a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Greenhouse Garden Center. I had a sprinkler problem and they were trying to find errors in the system which caused a pipe vibration in the house. They also did some other work.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

01/22/2013

The quality of their plants is good. They are very knowledgeable. Sometimes it is hard to find help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Greenhouse Garden Center for my nursery. They also have a gift shop.

CATEGORY greenhouses

Landscaping design, greenhouse, nurseries, trees, shrubs, flowers & plants.