Cassinelli Landscaping & Construction

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since December 2011

* Landscaping & Irrigation Contractor, General Engineering & Building Contractor...

Pinuelas Construction LLC

Pinuelas Construction LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business backed with over 14 years of experience. No Job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you! Licensed and Bonded.

C

08/28/2020

After my previous negative review which was in turn answered by an even worse one, the CEO himself opted to have a polite and civil discussion with me involving the employees who harassed me and expressed a sincere apology plus the agreement to terminate the employees in question. Thank you, John Cassinelli, for being an upstanding professional willing to hear out concerns against negative employe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addressing of prior complaint

CATEGORY landscaping

10/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Modified sprinkler system in outstanding manner in a timely manner.

CATEGORY concrete repair

09/01/2015

Perfectly!! Best my yard has looked after annual cleanup! First time I used this company for their services and definitely not the last! These guys made it easy! I called, they came out to give an estimate and a couple days later my yard was beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove weeds and debris

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn service

09/11/2014

John and his crew were professional, punctual, and great to work with. There were no high pressures sales and he accommodated last minute changes that we made. He promptly got back to me when I had questions. Last week, we had the maintenance crew come out and do a clean-up of our yard. The estimator (I can't remember her name) was very nice and super fast at getting out to our house. They did an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John and his crew landscaped our backyard (new sprinkler system, sod, drip line), poured a concrete patio, poured decorative curbing in both the front and backyard, and poured a concrete walkway. We also had the maintenance crew come out and do a clean-up of our yard (i.e., pull all the weeds).

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

C

06/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a bid, was specific with the time we needed it and it was three weeks before anyone contacted me to ask if we still needed it. Clearly they were busy enough and didn't have the need to respond.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

Sorry for the lack of communication, however, we only provide estimates for projects we are interested in taking on. Our groundskeeping crews, the services requested, currently have full routes.

* Complete Landscaping installation & maintenance* Concrete flat work & curbing *Sprinklers & Drip* Irrigation Systems* Nightscaping* Decks, Parios, * Waterfalls & Ponds* Concrete - Tractor & Backhoe* Interlocking Paving Stones - Retaining Walls* Backflow Assembly Testing & Cert.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover