VIGIL'S TOWING UNLIMITED

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

03/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on brake lines and the line broke a week later. They took no accountability for their mistake and still charged me. The next mechanic I took it to said I was lucky I didn't have an accident.

CATEGORY towing

02/10/2012

n

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company provides towing, mechanical, and tire service.  I had them work on my truck and they had it there for two weeks and never fixed the problems because they said they were too busy and one of the guys was sick.  Subsequently, I took it to another mechanic.  It was fixed, and I had my truck back in a day.  The job only took 4 hours.  Unfortunately, I went back to him to buy tires for my car.  Bridgestone... top of the line racing tires.  Comes with a "buy and try 30 day guarantee"  If you don't like them you can return them for any reason within 30 days for a full refund.  I wasn't satisfied, but when I tried to return them he told me to deal with Bridgestone, I am currently fighting this case of bad business, legally, which I feel confident  about, but the hastle has been a frustrating, ignorant, deceitful nightmare.

CATEGORY towing