Stephens of Santa Fe

House cleaning...

Santa Fe Electric

71  REVIEWS
Santa Fe Electric

Electrical service, major & minor repair, low & high voltage custom lighting by design, security lighting, landscape lighting, hot tubs & spas.

D

08/05/2016

It went very bad. I was here the whole time. Leslie's wife came & did the kitchen & supposedly the window sills. I looked at all the sills and 1 out of 6 was done. When I asked him about it he just said she used the dust buster on the sills. I said, " yeah but they are still dirty," He just shrugged it off. Then he put a dry bathroom rug in the dryer. I asked him why & he said to loosen up the dir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HOUSE CLEANING

07/24/2015

met expectations, clean job, would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned house after move-out

04/13/2013

Did a very nice thorough job and was very easy and pleasant to deal with.  Used green, fragrance-free products as we had requested. We intend to have him clean for us on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of our 3000 sq. ft. home. Cleaned bathrooms, kitchen, mopped, vacuumed and dusted.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank You so much for the chance to work for and i'm looking forward to long lasting relationship!

03/19/2012

He is very honest; we have even given him a key to our home.  He always does a great job whether we are there or not.  Instead of just dusting the spices in the kitchen he will dust them and alphabetize them.  I would definitely recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleans my house for me every two weeks.

CATEGORY house cleaning

House cleaning includes sweeping, mopping, making beds and doing laundry if necessary, high and low dusting, feather dusting

No carpet cleaning