Roadrunner A/C, Heating & Plumbing

A91 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since December 2013

3200 Calle Marie

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Full service 24/7. Residential heating, cooling, and plumbing, commercial refrigeration. Best tune-up in town for heating and cooling systems. Great pricing on all units including Water Heaters, adding water softeners. Professional Air Duct Cleaning. Easy terms financing, Additional email - roadrunnerderek@hotmail.com. After hours (after 5pm and weekends on-call service by calling office phone @ 505-473-9000.)...

Heating and Air Conditioning (76)Plumbing (35)Water Heaters (24)Air Duct Cleaning (2)Natural Gas Lines (1)Drain Cleaning (1)

11/13/2019

Roadrunner was great, arrived on time, quickly diagnosed the problem (old corroded thermopyles) and had the replacement parts with them for our very old wall heaters. Fixed quickly and they've worked great since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two propane wall heaters not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

06/29/2019

The technician was thorough, tried several fixes only after explaining each one, and eventually found and fixed the problem. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and educational.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to electric work on AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

05/14/2019

I called Roadrunner and they sent a technician out the same day. He identified the problem and gave me an estimate for the regulator repair and having a new water shutoff valve installed. I felt the cost of the regulator was high and he suggested that I could purchase the part myslef and only pay for installation charges. The part would not receive Roadrunners guarantee, however. I decided to loca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leaking water pressure regulator.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to help our customers resolve their air conditioning, heating, and plumbing issues. Thank you for choosing Roadrunner and spreading the word.
D

12/13/2018

I was given a window in which Carlos was going to arrive at my home (between 8 and 10 am). I was fully aware that the roads were quite bad as it had snowed last night and my wife had to drive into town this morning so I waited until 10:55 to call and find out what was happening. The woman who answered the phone said that Carlos should have called me to let me know where he was and that she would c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A large variety of plumbing jobs

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

Thanks for letting us know how we failed and how we can improve next time. Obviously we dropped the ball and don't want to do that again. Derek Cunningham

08/12/2018

Excellent. Technician was personable, professional and highly competent. He solved issues another highly-rated service could not. Very reasonable charges. I was highly pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair air conditioner system

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

Thanks for letting us know how we did! We appreciate your review! Derek Cunningham President

06/06/2018

Road Runner is a great company, doing what we agreed to at a very reasonable cost. Dave, the Operation Manager conducted the service call due to the high volume of service calls. He was very helpful and assisted us in setting up a service contract at a very reasonable price. This is the second time we have used Road Runner and we are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call for AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to let us know! We appreciate the opportunity to help make lives of our clients more safe, healthy and comfortable.

04/06/2018

I called Roadrunner and they dispatched someone to come over the same day. The technician called and arrived earlier than initially promised. he arrived, surveyed the problem and fixed it within an hour or so. He installed a new water cutoff valve with my approval, in addition to replacing the corroded pipe. He was very professional, worked efficiently, and cleaned up after himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hot water heater lead-in pipe had corroded and leaked, causing a small flood in my furnace room and extinguished the pilot flame on the haot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

Thank you for the honest review! Thanks! We appreciate serving our clients. -Derek Cunningham President

02/01/2018

Very well. The service technician was prompt, courteous, and efficient. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced thermostat for propane wall furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

Thank you for choosing Roadrunner for your personal comfort needs. We greatly appreciate your business!

11/06/2017

Great! Mario took the cover off the boiler and went work inspecting and cleaning several items. He performed tests that included combustion efficiency to insure correct boiler operation. He then test the various zones separately and together, He then inspected the outside vents to be sure they were functioning correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This review is an update to my 10/14/2016 review of our new boiler system. We have had great heating and efficient performance from our Evergreen boiler. I had a few questions from time to time that Mario always answered promptly. Mario came by today to do a maintenance check on the boiler as winter approaches. He spent an hour checking various boiler functions and cleaning some parts. I could not be more pleased with our purchase and the response I always get from Mario. Absolutely top tier in every respect!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide Mario with a great review. I am glad we were able to get him out to perform the annual maintenance on your boiler especially with the cold weather approaching, stay warm! Roadrunner Staff!
C

08/30/2017

One Person’s Thoughts A career focused upon business strategy for global companies has taught me that there are two types of relatively successful (lifetime duration unknown) to successful (long-term over many years) companies; • Good companies • Great companies. Good companies focus upon sales and immediate revenue events. Immediate sales revenue is a singular event -- once the revenue is in the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Split air conditioning system installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

Thank you for your review. We are working more everyday to get from good to great!!! Thank you for the great feedback to listen, care and treat our clients like we would want to be treated in their shoes. We want to make sure our clients are properly taken care of even if it may mean not making a dime on a job to get it right. Do we do our job perfectly every time? No. Are we will willing to get i...

Tune-ups, diagnostics, repairs & replacements, heating & cooling systems, boilers, Mitsubishi ductless installations, duct cleaning, water heater installations, radon measurement, radon mitigation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover