Overhead Door Company Of Santa Fe

A34 REVIEWS

Founded 1921 • Angie's List since November 2008

10 Bisbee Ct Unit E

Santa Fe, NM 87508

Residential & Commercial Garage door and opener sales & service. New replacement doors and openers. Preventive maintenance programs-Residential & Commercial. Same day service. Additional DBA- Overhead Door....

Garage Doors (33)Handyman Services (4)

10/14/2019

Outstanding! Gregory arrived right on time and was friendly, professional and efficient. The services and price were exactly as advertised. Gregory used a comprehensive checklist to inspect the door and safety features for proper function. He checked all fasteners and hinges and lubricated the main spring and other moving parts. We have been customers of Overhead Door of Santa Fe for over three ye...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Autumn Tune-up/Safety Inspection

COST $89.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks again for your business!

11/06/2017

The tension spring broke over the weekend. We were relieved to find that a technician could repair the spring first thing Monday morning. Ignacio was super fast, efficient and professional. Really pleased with a good service at a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of broken door tension spring.

CATEGORY garage doors

We are happy that Ignacio was able to get your garage doors back in working order again! We appreciate your taking the time to post your positive experience with Overhead Door of Santa Fe.

08/28/2017

Perfect. Technician arrived same day, polite, professional, thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed "electric eye" on garage door apparatus.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

04/14/2017

A technician came the same day that I called. He quickly and professionally repaired the wires, tested them, and left them in a state that they would not be pulled apart again. The price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The wiring on the garage door opener had been pulled apart and the door would not work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Experienced technicians are one of the reasons we can solve your garage door repair issue quickly and efficiently, saving you time and money.

01/03/2017

This is my second time using this company and both experiences were excellent. The first time was for basic servicing and to correct the required auto stop feature on the advice of the home inspector upon purchasing this home in August 2013. This time as I came home the other night from running errands, evidently one of two automatic garage door springs broke making opening the door impossible. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Automatic garage door spring broke.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2016

12/05/2016

The sales rep was prompt and courteous, and called ahead of her arrival. She let me know that it was not necessary to replace the door itself, as the one I had was in good shape and without defects. The technician also called ahead and was neat, courteous and efficient. The opener is very quiet and works perfectly! The job went very smoothly and I could not be more pleased with the result!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an electric garage door opener installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

09/12/2016

One of the doors was still under warranty. They replaced the control board, explaining that it might have gone kaput with one of our recent power outages. Then he greased the wheels and railing, gave me some preventive maintenance tips, and was on his way. There is a 90 day parts & 30 day labor guarantee. He gave me a 15% off coupon, and I only paid for the service call. Excellent service and very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of our 2 doors wasn't working, and we needed it checked out.

COST $97.59

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2016

09/25/2015

They were pokite, professional, respondive, reasonable, and respectful. I wishe my doctir's office opersted this way! They came on. Friday afternoon and scheduled me for Monday so that the rest of the work can be done. I recommend thrm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired electrical aspects of garage door opener. installed brace on door, advised on preservation, gave estimate on installing a brush seal to keep out mice, promptly scheduled that work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2015

03/02/2015

Our difficult and dangerous older style overhead swing garage door and a broken spring and become partially detached.  Several companies said the only thing to do was replace, but Overhead knew exactly how to fix it for much less money than replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed old garage door that was broken.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2013

10/27/2014

The technician arrived on time, after calling first to let me know he was on his way. He was able to make adjustments to a fairly old automatic garage door opener and was able to fix the problem. I appreciate the fact that he did not try to sell me a new opener before trying to fix the problem. He explained that it was an old system and might eventually need replacing, but he also suggested that, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door kept opening automatically and would not stay closed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2014

Residential repair and sales garage doors & openers.

Windows