Carlos Sosa

Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

H/L Services Landscaping

H/L Services means happy landscapes. We at H/L Services believe in quality service with a personal touch. Unique installations and redesigns are our specialties. We have our own equipment and it is all maintained and ready to be used on your project. We can do large and small cleanup and maintenance jobs for you. All employees at H/L Services believe in customer service and quality work. Let us know what you expect , so we can do it your way. Have a home that needs special attention and improved curb appeal? Need your entertainment area to sparkle and be a show piece? we can come up possible solutions for you and your property. We can work for and with you, so that together we can arrive at a completed job that is yours.

Offers by H/L Services Landscaping on Angie's List

06/17/2013

Very well, as usual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the yard, transplanted some bushes, shoveled some gravel on the driveway

D

12/17/2012

Terribly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted for tree removal around my home. $300 estimate was given. Half of trees removed. Estimate changed after half of trees removed. Vendor requested $375 at end of first day. I paid in full and vendor returned 2 days later and demanded an additional $300 to complete the job. I informed vendor I no longer wanted his services. I was left feeling stupid to have paid him before he had completed the job because he said he really needed it.

08/06/2012

I appreciated his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carlos Works hard and with focus. He is responsive to questions and will check into information he doesn't know. He is flexible, personable and reliable. He has worked for me several times since his first visit.

02/23/2012

He is fabulous. He is dependable and on time. He is hardworking and honest. He has a wife and three kids to support. I use him on as needed basis. His price depends on whether he has a helper or not. I think he charges $30 with the helper. The steps are holding up beautifully. Everything he does lasts a long time; he does the best job. His prices are reasonable. I have never had a complaint. He in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Carlos Sosa for landscaping work. He does a lot of outdoor tile work for patios among other gardening work. He plants and transplants trees. He has moved trees for me. The last time he came out was four months ago. He got rid of weeds. He winterized my trees; he put in some stone steps.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,hardscaping