Aranda Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since October 2008

We have been serving the Santa Fe community since 1947 and over six decades and four generations later, Aranda’s is still family owned. Our founding principles of providing quality work, business integrity, unrivaled industry expertise, DIY professional advise and unmatched service remain today....

Cypress B Plumbing & Heating

Locally owned for over 20 years. Free estimates, works closely with home owners to provide best service possible. Flexible hours, works weekends and evenings.

01/22/2018

I told Trishia I would like 3 toilets replaced with Kohler fixtures like Home Depot has for sale at $180. She sends me info on two toilet brands I've never heard of and quotes me like $450. I wrote back and asked her whether I was missing something. Why are these unrecognized brands so much more than Kohler and told her what they were going for at Home Depot. That was a week and a half ago and sti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted 3 toilets replaced

06/28/2017

Excellent work and service. Installation was hampered by old leaking water shut-off, but they worked around it with additional plumbing work at no additional charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Thank you!

02/03/2016

Showed up on time and did job quickly and professionally. I would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced heating coils in hot water tank

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for your positive response. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business!

02/02/2016

Technician arrived on time and was pleasant and professional. He was able to quickly diagnose the root of our water pressure issue and correct it. He recommended installation of an expansion tank, but did not use any pressure tactics to try to sell it. We had him install one and he did so quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose hot water pressure issue and install expansion tank.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for your positive review. Please contact us should you need further assistance. Thank you for your business!!

01/17/2016

Raul was on time and very friendly andeasy to work with. He stayed until all air was out and system was working properly. It is great to have better water pressure - especially gor the shoeer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my pressure switch and guage for my well system.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for your positive response. It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad we were able to assist you with your plumbing issue. Please contact us should you need assistance in the future. Thank you for your business!

Water Heater Repair and Replacement, Tankless Water Heaters, Radiant Heat, Water Softeners/Filters, HVAC/Swamp Cooler, Clogged Drains, Video Inspections, Sewer Line Repair/Replacement, Boiler Systems, Steam Heating, Fixture Repair and Replacement, Parts.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available