Lambert Construction

A56 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Sandia Park, NM, 87047

Thank you for considering Lambert Construction for your next remodeling project, we are a small contracting company here in Albuquerque, but we pride ourselves in great customer service....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (51)General Remodeling (18)Ceramic Tile (15)Countertops and Backsplashes (11)Plumbing (11)Marble and Granite (8)Decks and Porches (8)Interior Painting (7)Lighting (7)Electrical (6)Flooring Sales and Installation (6)Interior Design and Decorating (6)

11/12/2019

I was impressed by the skill and professionalism of all the workers that were involved. They were friendly and answered any questions I had about the project. Tina Lambert helped me choose counter, floor, backsplash, and paint that were coordinated and the finished product was perfect. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New countertops, backsplash, floor, and paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

11/04/2019

Finished in a timely manner, treated our job as if it was the first one on their list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

05/28/2019

Never returned my phone call asking for a bid. Very unprofessional regardless of how busy the company may be. Lack of regard for basic customer service is an indicator that hired services will be treated the same way. It's fine if you don't want my work, but at least due me the courtesy of telling me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a load bearing interior wall.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

We pride ourselves in providing quality customer service while our quality craftsmanship and attention to detail are second to none. To our perspective client who had called our service and I had called your phone number which was given the very same day. When I had not heard back from you I always follow up with another phone call or text message. It appears I had the right phone number as you ha...

05/02/2018

Matt's team are super professionals. They did a fantastic job overall and we are extremely pleased with their work. Now our bathroom looks like something out of an IKEA catalog, very modern. The job took 2 months in total, which is a long time but there were some issues with back ordered tiles, not their fault. My only advice is to watch carefully to see what they are charging you on change order ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lambert did a large remodel of our entire upstairs including: rip out carpet and tile stairs, bathroom and two bedrooms; complete gut of bathroom with new tub, vanity, tiled shower and wainscot, rewiring lights and replumbing sink and shower; replace bathroom window with glass blocks and stucco patch around it.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, stucco, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

02/19/2018

Tina and Matt gave me professional advice and helped me pick out the granite, tile and paint colors. The final outcome is beautiful. They treated my home as their own and took care of problems that came along ( fixing water leak, termite treatment) making this very easy for me to deal with as I was managing this from long distance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, flooring, fireplace remodel, paint

CATEGORY countertops, flooring, hardwood floor repair, lighting, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Dear Anjali, Thank you for the amazing review, it was an honor to help you long distance as this in itself can sometimes be a challenge, but with the help of our phones it was like you were in the room with us. We absolutely love our clients, and pride ourselves in quality craftsmanship with the attention to detail. Your remodel was quite large and extensive, and we did all we could to ensure your...

08/31/2017

Very well. From the get go Matt and his team were great. I had trouble even getting some of the other contractors I had been looking into to even just call me back. Matt got back to me quickly and did a walk through of our house, talking through our various projects and what to expect. His wife Tina was a great help too in helping to shape our vision. We had about 90% of what we wanted figured out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our master bath completely gutted and renovated as well as some major work on our guest bath. For the bathrooms: added custom seamless glass shower enclosure, floating vanity, tile work, modern stand alone tub with a floor filler. We also had a pergola put up in the back yard, had a shed stucco'd, and added can lights to the kitchen. We didn't bite off all of the projects at once, but as we saw the progress on the bathroom we started pulling the trigger on other projects we wanted to get done.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, glass repair, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, stucco, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

06/22/2017

Never heard back from the man...which I found very unprofessional. I mean if you're not interested in the work, or are too busy...just say so!! Don't make me waste my time and delay my project, while I wait for your estimate!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them to set a time to get an estimate for master bath remodel and kitchen update. He came, took measurements, and told me he would have an estimate for me within the next couple of weeks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed], We absolutely sent you an estimate we could not do the project immediately as you requested so unfortunately you decided to put an "F" on our profile. As you were told when you scheduled the appointment with Matt that we were scheduling about three months out. I am sorry if this did not fit your time schedule. We hope you found the perfect contractor that could do your ...

06/01/2017

They didn't even show up for the scheduled estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Lambert Construction because they were so highly rated and I'm tired of lousy/lazy work. They said they were really busy (should be a good sign) and wouldn't be able to get an estimate done for two weeks, which I said was fine. I took time out of my day to make sure to be here when my estimate was scheduled and they didn't show up, nor did they call at any point to let me know, or even apologize. I guess I just don't exist and they don't need my business.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

I am sorry but I don't even show an appointment for you? Maybe you have the wrong company? Matt never misses an appointment at least not on purpose. Sorry I believe it was not our company you had the appointment with.

04/27/2017

Excellent!! We have almost adopted him, Tina and his right hand man, Jake. They are very professional, courteous, prompt, conscientious and honest. The quality of the workmanship was top notch and they cleaned up behind each project thoroughly. I have several more projects in mind it budget allows. I have and will highly recommend Lambert Construction Co to everyone. It is a true blessing to have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2011 he removed old pavers and pergola and built a covered patio, new concrete poured for patio, additional concrete pad at side of house off garage, enlarged concrete driveway out front, new side garage door, insulation in garage, new door from kitchen to garage, new front door. 2013 Removed fiberglass shower in master bedroom and installed tile in shower, removed very ugly fireplace in den and built a tile pad with stacked stone on wall and made a walnut mantel for small wood burning stove we purchased. We asked him to build us a small storage shed in the back yard to fit in a tight spot. Built and installed 2 wood gates and partial fence at side of home. 3 years ago he removed 4" thick concrete counter tops that previous owner had made in the kit and hall bath and installed granite. 2 years ago he supervised his roofing subcontractors who striped and re-roofed out 2100 sq. ft. home. Then last year after we purchased a 20 ft. tall flagpole for our front yard, we called Matt and he came out and installed it. Also painted the exterior trim on our house.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, interior designers, roofing, garage builders, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

04/27/2017

I really appreciated that they found this. They gave an honest evaluation of what was going on. I had other companies tell me that they could just paint over the mold. Lambert Construction gave me some valuable information, and did some testing. They are going to be coming back to get rid of the mold here soon. A few years ago they did some crown molding as well, and wood decor in my kitchen. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us with mold that was around the house. They discovered it on the stucco.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017