Ruidoso Services

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since May 2011

Handyman "You Name It We Do It" No job too small. 575-808-1391...

Exterior Influence

Exterior Influence was born out of a desire to boost modern curb appeal through professional services like pressure washing, window cleaning, painting and staining.

11/16/2019

Greg was amazing. We bought a vacation house and live 9 hours away. We had a very long list of things that needed to be done. We gave Greg the key to the house and he worked nonstop for weeks. Every day he would send pictures of the work he had done. He knocked out an entire list before we got there and then worked with me for days getting moved in. I honestly could not have done it without him. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, cabinets, ceiling fans, faucets, lighting, curtain rods, hardware, molding, locks, patched and textured, removed popcorn ceiling, etc

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters

09/14/2016

He was quick, knowledgeable, and very reasonable. We are going to use him to do some work on our deck, pressure wash, replace 3 boards and apply linseed oil. We found our handyman. Very friendly. Nice guy. I know if it is job he can't do, he will have someone to recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching holes from woodpeckers, Rehang owls. Reattach wood trim.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/17/2015

Mr.Good was very punctual I had called him because one of the Plumbing companies did not show up. He was very helpful and had the job done in an hour. Very professional and courteous. I will hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Good fixed and replaced a PVC pipe that covers the shut off valve for the water.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

08/07/2014

Very satisified with cleaning. We met with owner to discuss what we expected and to set up services for future guests. Finding people you can trust was one of our major concerns and Ruidoso Services met that need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean cabin and inspect for damages

CATEGORY handyman service

03/01/2014

Greg is timely, professional, and comes highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg installed two ceiling fans for us and fixed a door jam problem!

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans