RIO RANCHO GARAGE DOOR

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2008

SALES* SERVICE* REPAIR WE ARE A LOCAL SERVICE-MINDED COMPANY. 24/7 EMERGENCY RESPONSE. SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE SERVICE CALLS DISCOUNTED FOR ANGIES LIST CUSTOMERS....

Faithful Garage Doors LLC

Faithful garage doors is a local family owned business providing affordable care you can trust. We offer 24-hour service, quality installation and repairs on residential garage doors. We have several years experience in the industry! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Faithful Garage Doors LLC on Angie's List

07/08/2020

Outstanding service! They took their time to ensure everything was done correctly, explained to me everything they were doing, and courteously answered all of my questions. I highly recommend them, and will definitely use them for my future garage door needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken springs; repair garage door opener

06/28/2018

Great Job!! on time, great communication!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring replacement

05/30/2018

They showed up the same day! WOW and it was fixed for a reasonable price and we were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener repair

09/28/2017

As an owner of a service company myself, I am critical of who I call for service and expect the same level I offer with my company. So- it went great! The lady on the phone was pleasant when I called- got a same day appointment although I did not expect that, the service man showed up in the time window specified, did the work, checked other components of door mechanisms and made several other sma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door torsion spring replacement.

05/22/2017

Repair price was VERY reasonable and I NOT was asked to do any additional work not needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rental house garage door was not working.

CATEGORY garage doors

ALL MAKES OF GARAGE DOORS REPAIRED OR REPLACED GARAGE DOOR OPENERS REPLACMENT PARTS AND SPRINGS WE HELP WITH LIFES LITTLE UPS AND DOWNS

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check