Marchand & Co CPA's PC

Flexible appointment hours...

Jag Tax Management

135  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Award 2019

06/14/2020

Personal taxes. Robert returns calls, answers questions, is professional and knowledgeable. He explains things well and I recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal taxes

06/10/2020

Robert was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, encouraging, and tenacious in unraveling the errors that had been made over several years. He continues to manage my mother's taxes, and is very helpful in dealing with the IRS and the NM Dept of Revenue. I would recommend him without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reviewing and resubmitting several back years of my mother's very complicated income tax returns

06/09/2020

I considered it bad advice and after all that’s happened lately in 2020 I appear to be right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investment advice after business sale

CATEGORY financial advisor

06/09/2020

Robert Marchand and his team are highly knowledgeable and conscientious and provided quick and thorough service in a warm, personable fashion. He was also persistent and very effective in resolving a complex federal tax filing problem, saving us thousands of dollars in penalties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
federal and state income tax preparation; estate tax preparation

06/09/2020

Each of the many years I have worked with him, he has done a great job! He is a kind and thoughtful person and will think about how to get you the best return He asks questions and then works his magic. I can trust Robert when I ask for financial advice. He makes paying my taxes stress free for me and I truly appreciate this! I would highly recommend Robert to any person looking for a great CPA. R...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Robert has been doing my taxes for many years.

CATEGORY accountant,financial advisor

Individual and business tax preparation, Business setup & accounting, financial planning, audits, reviews, compilations, & consulting.

NA