CASA DI FERRO

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since July 2008

Casa Di Ferro is an established New Mexico business with an Old World Connection. Owner, Andrew Bongiorno is a fourth generation Italian born artisan....

Renewal by Andersen of New Mexico

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in replacement windows and patio doors, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/02/2020

Excellent. I made one call to Pat, the owner of Cas Di Ferro and he sent his workers out an hour later to fix my gates. And they did it for free. This is a great place to shop for iron gates for entryways or driveways. If you are looking for honest prices and good work this is the place to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Realign my gates

CATEGORY wrought iron,doors,driveway gates

02/02/2015

The first several times we called we couldn't get in touch with anyone.  Knowing it was near Thanksgiving we didn't worry about it much.  I finally got in touch with someone when they returned my message on a weekend, but the person didn't speak very good English.  We gave him our information, phone number/address, and he said we'd get a call back the next day.  Fast forward a week and we called a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attempted to contact Casa Di Ferro multiple times on the phone to get them to come give me a quote.  They have a good reputation and a ad in the Angie's List magazines we get.

CATEGORY wrought iron

10/06/2014

It was good work, they were punctual, friendly, I thought the price was good and the work was done well, will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired some locks on our wrought iron doors.

CATEGORY locksmith,wrought iron

09/15/2014

We are very satisfied with their work. They did an excellent job, in fact the they even added a few extras at no extra charge. Very professional, on time, excellent quality, excellent service. I highly recommend Caasa Di Fierro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom built security door and custom window bars.

CATEGORY wrought iron,doors

08/12/2014

I was very pleased with the service. Someone came out as agreed, measured the openings for the gates, and showed me several design options. I chose the ones I liked, as well as the design of some inserts to replace rotten wooden inserts in the front courtyard wall.. A few weeks later, the gates were ready for painting. I bought the rust-proof paint and dropped it off at Case di Ferro. Once the pai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three warped and broken wooden gates replaced with three wrought-iron gates.

CATEGORY wrought iron,driveway gates

WROUGHT IRON-EXTERIOR DOORS, CUSTOM GATES, DRIVE THROUGH GATES, BALCONY RAILS, SECURITY DOORS, SPIRAL STAIRS, WINDOW GUARDS & FIREPLACE.