Garley Heating & Cooling LLC

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2017

109 Fire Station Rd

Los Lunas, NM 87031

We specialize in servicing all makes and models of heating and cooling systems. Our 24 years of field experience in residential service and installs, allows us to give you exceptional results. We offer great prices and stand behind our work with industry leading warranties. We are licensed, bonded and insured, so that you have the peace and mind when choosing to hire us as your next contractor. ...

Heating and Air Conditioning (7)

01/24/2020

My furnace went out the day before New Year's, and Wes was the only HVAC company who was able to send someone out the same day. The repairman was professional and friendly, found the problem and fixed it. Since the problem was the inducer (?) motor, he recommended it be replaced, and gave me some time to think about it. His fee was very reasonable. I highly recommend this company, and will call on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

12/19/2019

We lost heat during a very cold snap and Garley heating were out to us in a very short time. The technicians were prompt, courteous and professional. They quickly isolated the problem and performed the necessary repairs. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

12/19/2019

With all the HVAC companies out there it is hard to find one you know you can trust to be honest. Found this company on Angie's list when our thermostat stopped working. Of the 3 companies I sent a request to, Wesley Garley was the only one to respond immediately. Received a text within the hour and was set up with a tech the next morning. Nick showed up as promised and made quick work of our issu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thermostat replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

Thank you again for trusting our company and allowing us to do the work. We take great pride in knowing that our customers are 100 percent satisfied.

12/11/2019

It was great. He was professional, quick, and cleaned up after himself. It was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

12/04/2019

It was very good. The workers were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my air conditioning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

12/04/2019

This company was reasonably priced, professional and did a wonderful job. They listened to my concerns, evaluated the situation and replaced my furnace with no problems. I would recommend Wesley at Garley Heating and Cooling to anyone! Hands down the most reliable and reasonable company I’ve dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

11/27/2019

Thankful for the excellent customer service and their expertise! I appreciate their honesty and ability to communicate clearly and accurately! I will gladly call them for future heating and cooling needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heating service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019