1-Authorized Restoration & Remodeling

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2012

We are a home and commercial full service company. Authorized Carpet & Tile Cleaning - When Quality is Not an Option! We provide Emergency Water and Fire Damage Restoration, Carpet / Tile Cleaning and etc. iiCRC Certified! Water Damage Restoration, Home Remodeling Carpet, Tile Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Tile Installation, Upholstery Cleaning Service. Additional DBAs - Authorized Carpet & Tile Cleaning, Fire & Water Damage Restoration....

Garley Heating & Cooling LLC

We specialize in servicing all makes and models of heating and cooling systems. Our 24 years of field experience in residential service and installs, allows us to give you exceptional results. We offer great prices and stand behind our work with industry leading warranties. We are licensed, bonded and insured, so that you have the peace and mind when choosing to hire us as your next contractor.

Offers by Garley Heating & Cooling LLC on Angie's List

03/18/2013

I am very happy with my experience with 1-Authorized Restoration and Remodeling. They were very helpful and responsive. They were able to clean my carpet within a few days of me calling. They arrived on time and everything went as they said it would. Carpet dried within 12-24 hours and looks terrific. Reasonably priced. No damage to walls, baseboards, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning of 4 bedrooms, family room, including closets and 2 flights of stairs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

02/25/2013

ARR was very professional, both in price and behavior. They were able to clean the carpet within 24 hours of my inquiry, showed up on time, were polite and friendly, and did a terrific job. The carpet was dry less than 12 hours later and it looks and feels wonderful. The only complaint is that they left an upstairs window open in a vacant house. It was on the 3rd floor, so probably not a huge risk...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ARR clean the carpets in our new home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

10/22/2012

I had a great experience with this company. They were very professional, and they insured that the quality of work they performed met my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Authorized Restoration and Remodeling to remodel my master bathroom and a smaller half bathroom, and to install carpet in my master bedroom. First they did all the demolition work and fixed multiple problems that I had with the old plumbing in the bathrooms. Then in the master bathroom they tiled the floor, created a beautiful custom tile shower with glass doors, tiled the backsplash, and installed my new toilet, sinks, and light fixtures. In the half bathroom, they tiled the floor and backsplash, and installed the new toilet and sink. In the bedroom they installed new carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/16/2012

Called them out for an estimate, they arrived when they said they would. I scheduled the work for a later date being that it would take about 6 hours. I had them clean my air ducts and carpets, they did an excellent job. Carpets cleaned up good and I was impressed on how well they cleaned my air ducts. They had alot of equipment for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them clean my air ducts, chimney sweep, and clean my carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile