LESTER M FRANK CPA

Angie's List since August 2010

F Rated | 1 Review

At Lester M. Frank CPA, I believe in the value of relationships. I view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that my success is a result of your success. I provide a variety of services including: Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals IRS and State Audit Representation Payroll Reporting QuickBooks® setup, support and training Business startup services Monthly bookkeeping Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate My continual investment of time and resources, is indicative of my commitment to excellence. Call today....

Jag Tax Management

135  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Award 2019

05/17/2011

Since I did not ask him to do my taxes, I can not evaluate on his competence. Based on the comments he made, he is just so -so as he did give me wrong advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On 03/27, I went to Lester M Frank to hand in my tax documents so that the company can do my return. Just a few words about the basic situation: stocks, and income, so Mr. Frank made copies of my documents. He glanced at my nearly-done return, made a few comments. The total time spent was no more than 15 minutes. At the end, I asked about the charge, he showed me the table. I commented about the high charge.  When I got home, I decided to cancel the service via email. Mr. Frank responded by turning the meeting of handing over documents into consultation, and charged me 48.40 in total for making copies and casual comments of few words. Later when I questioned his overcharge, he turned the 15 minutes into 46 minutes. It was not designed as consultation, how could he spend 45 minutes to talk to me? Since it was not consultation, how could he give me any advice. I told him via email about his lack of integrity and honesty. but he did not care. As long as I paid whatever he charged. Mr. Frank needs to put integrity and honesty and fairness in charging into his practice. He should be a good person before he is a good business person.

CATEGORY accountant