JOHNSON'S CUSTOM CARPET CLNG

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1417 Sue Ct

Las Cruces, NM 88007

Johnson's Custom Carpet Cleaning LLC is a family owned and operated business that has been serving Las Cruces and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We offer carpet, upholstery and tile and grout cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers and we use only safe, non-toxic biodegradable cleaning products. It is the goal of our company to provide our customers with honest, dependable, expert service and do so in a professional courteous manner....

Carpet Cleaning (66)Ceramic Tile (3)Upholstery Cleaning (3)

10/08/2019

Listed house on Friday and had a qualified offer on Saturday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets after renters moved out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/04/2019

We have used Chris since 2017, and would never consider using another company to clean our carpets. He is such a professional, and does an excellent job. Our carpets always look like new when he finishes. Chris is very prompt in returning our calls, and always on time. Such a nice business person to have in our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets and Area Rugs Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

11/21/2018

Good job cleaning carpet that is pretty old and worn - came out looking good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

10/16/2018

Chris showed up October 12th and cleaned our old carpet and made it look new again. He is top notch and professional in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpet

COST $169.73

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

01/02/2018

Excellent, as always - I've used Chris for years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole-house carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2018

11/26/2017

Being a 17 year old carpet, I wasn't expecting too much but was pleasantly surprised. It came out a lot cleaner than I expected. The next time I need carpet cleaning, it will definitely be Johnsons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 17 year old carpet that was in bad need of cleaning. I called Johnson's and had to leave a message and was called back less than two hours later. I made an appointment to get the carpet cleaned and he was actually five minutes early.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

11/06/2017

It went very well. I was amazed that they were able to remove all of the stains. I will certainly call them the next time I need such a service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of badly stained carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

09/14/2017

He did a fantastic job! He got out pet stains that other companies had not been able to. I will definitely use this company again and recommend it to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my carpets cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

07/27/2017

Mr. Johnson showed up as scheduled, was very friendly but professional. He proceeded to clean the furniture and carpets very methodically. After the cleaning, the doggie stains were gone and the furnature appeared much cleaner than before. The company is family owned with Mr. Johnson and his family actually doing the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to clean light colored carpet of doggie stains and also clean sofa and love seat.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

06/26/2017

Chris Johnson, owner, is very professional, and a very nice person to deal with. I feel that he did an excellent job in cleaning the carpets, and area rugs plus they dried in record time. I would recommend Johnson's Custom Carpet Cleaning to anyone. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had three bedroom carpets and three area rugs cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2017

Carpet, Upholstery, Tile & Grout Cleaning

flood and fire damage, crime scenes

Not Applicable