Foam America Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2009

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Polyurethane foam roofing and coating systems....

Engel Coatings

76  REVIEWS
Engel Coatings

Engel Coatings Inc. opened its doors for business in 1990 in Las Cruces, N.M. The company began specializing in stucco renovation and painting. At that time, Engel Coatings was the sole stucco renovation company in Las Cruces. As we progress, we continue to find the best products available as well as the best methods of stucco repair. Repairs must be done properly to insure stucco longevity. Our repairs and texture matching are second to none. Our crews have many years of experience, and we take pride in our work. Every job is performed to the best of our ability, as if it were our own home. Many homeowners compliment us on the the courtesy and respect they receive from our crew members.The jobsite is left clean, and all work is warranted. A reference list is provided with every proposal, so our customers can not only find us on Angie's list, but can also call past customers to see how we did. We maintain an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are licensed, bonded and insured and belong to the Las Cruces Home Builders Assoc. Other services offered are seamless aluminum rain gutters, vinyl siding, and elastomeric roof coatings with a warranty.. We are a family owned business and members of BBB .Will travel within 100 mile radius for large jobs.

09/19/2016

Although it took them about 4 months before they were able to work on my roof (since they were back-logged due to a recent hail-storm), the quality of their work is outstanding. I would hire them again in an instant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About 16 years ago another company replaced my tar and gravel roof with a new foam roof. Because that other company was no longer in business, I contacted Foam America to repaint/repair the old foam roof, as well as install new foam on a recent addition to my house. (Note that foam roofs typically require re-painting the foam every 10 years or so to keep the sun from destroying the foam.) Although the old foam had been heavily damaged due to golf-ball sized hail, Foam America was able to repair the existing roof, add new foam to the recent addition to the house, add new foam to some exterior duct work located on the roof, and apply 3 coats of white roof coating (with granules) to both the old and new areas of the roof. The granules were added between coats 1 and 3 at the recommendation of Foam America so as to help prevent future hail damage. The whole process took about 4-5 days for them to complete. When they were done, they did a great job cleaning up the yard.

08/07/2012

Phone calls and messages do not get a reply from this vendor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have spoken with the owner twice.  Each time he told me that he would call me back to schedule an estimate.  So far, no call. I have left a message on their answering machine and again no reply. It must be nice Mr Hoffman that you have SO MUCH business that you do not call back potential clients. Even IF you are TOO BUSY, common courtesy says you should at least acknowledge me.

CATEGORY roofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I am sorry you have had difficulty contacting us. I do not know what number you have called since we do not have an answering machine on our business phone. Please call 575-526-1107 which is the office and it gets forwarded to our cell phone in which either Peter Macias or Chuck Miller will answer and take care of your needs. Again sorry for any inconvenience. Chuck Mille...

06/12/2009

Once the day work to begin was scheduled, it went completely smoothly. They arrived on schedule, took great care with details, and cleaned up each day. The project took a week, and was done very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof replaced with the foam roofing. The service and workmanship were first rate. They were prompt, prepared, polite, cleaned up completely, were careful and very thorough. They are often booked ahead, so calling in advance is a must, but we are very pleased with their work and would highly recommend them to others.

CATEGORY roofing

Polyurethane foam roofing and coating systems.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa