Scoreology

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since October 2011

Awards & Badges

116 N Wall Ave

Farmington, NM 87401

www.scoreologyusa.com is a national credit repair company providing our clients with one on one unmatched customer service. We have a track record of proven, outstanding results. We offer a wide variety of credit repair, building and budgeting services. Give us a call to set up your Free Consultation. Scoreology was formerly known as Credit Dr....

credit repair (321)banking (68)finance advising (35)

01/14/2021

Unbelievably well. Daniel was real good with advices and which direction to take. Real honest and straight forward. I would recommend to anyone struggling to get back on track as far as credit scores go. Don't hesitate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help with my credit situation

CATEGORY financial advisor,credit repair companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

[Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure. Be sure to keep me posted! Daniel with The Scoreology Team

11/15/2020

I signed up for Scoreology after reading all of the great reviews. In no time, I received a response back from Daniel. He was super sweet, informative, and professional. They couldn’t even serve in my state (OH) but that didn’t stop him from answering any questions that I had. I highly recommend this company! Thank you again Daniel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

[Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your time and your review. I wish the best for you. Daniel with the Scoreology Team

11/03/2020

I wish I had done this years ago! With a few phone calls, we were able to develop a plan and implement it. Our scheduled calls were very helpful and professional. This process was painless and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in making sure that they are in their best position for utilization for their credit! Joe H., Pittsburgh PA

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At 57 years old, I had never addressed my credit reports for accuracy. Daniel helped me to reach out and have the reports verified and/or cleaned up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure. If you have any more questions just reach out to me. Daniel with The Scoreology Team.

10/29/2020

Daniel was extremely helpful. The only thing that I needed to do prior to our conversation was to subscribe to Credit Report - Identity IQ which was $22. The subscription has to be active long enough for Daniel to go over the report with me. I can cancel the subscription anytime after that. Daniel went through my whole report with me line by line free of charge. He gave me free advice on how I can...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to look to see if I needed to do any credit score repair so I would know if I could buy a house without trouble.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your time today and for posting this review. I am here for you if you should need any more advice. Keep up the good work! Daniel with The Scoreology Team.

10/27/2020

Wow! I was blown away by the professionalism of this company. I was desperately searching online for one on one service with a live person. From reading all the reviews about Daniel and Scoreology I decided to call them for what it’s worth. Not even an hour went by and Daniel himself called me. I didn’t spend a dime and it didn’t take a genius to contact him. It was easy peasy. In the first few mi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit repair consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was my pleasure. I am here for you anytime you need advice on your journey. Daniel with The Scoreology Team.

09/16/2020

I have worked with a lot of different credit repair agencies in the past both for work and for myself and my experience with Daniel was far better than anywhere else. Daniel was a straight shooter and quite knowledgeable about everything credit. I would definitely recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking your time to review us. Always here if you should need any more advice. Daniel with The Scoreology Team

09/11/2020

I started working with them in December my credit score was a 512 at that time. It is now a 675 and only continuing to go up! Very professional and responsive! Still working with them and would hire again! TRUST THEY ARE WHAT YOU NEED!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix my credit

CATEGORY credit repair companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

Photo for Scoreology - 116 N Wall Ave, Farmington, NM - 38867499

[Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is our pleasure serving you. Scotty, Ed-Jack & Daniel

08/25/2020

To start off, it turned out that Daniel couldn't service me because I'm in New York, although that did not stop him from helping me. He listened to my issued, gave me great advice and referred me to services to use. Thanks Daniel for your time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inquired about my credit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your time as well. It was my pleasure sir. Daniel with The Scoreology Team

08/14/2020

Excellent, was honest and up front about how to fix the problems I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overview of credit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. If you should need any advice just reach back out to us. Daniel with the Scoreology Team

08/06/2020

They called me up today,and we have sorted out the issue, They did a great service, very honest, hardworking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

[Member Name Removed], It was nice speaking with you today. Thank you once again for your honest review. Have yourself a great rest of your day and stay safe out there. Scotty, Ed-Jack & Danny

www.scoreologyusa.com Credit Repair & Restoration. Budgeting, Debt Settlement Assistance, Credit Building & Credit Education.

Ask for details.