Pitter Patter Pet Care

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since May 2012

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

provide the safest, most comfortable surrounding for your pet. Your pets cared for in your home where they feel safe. Cared for by the business owner, not employees to guarantee your satisfaction...

CORRALES KENNEL LLC

Corrales Kennel is located in the quiet country community of Corrales, New Mexico. We are surrounded by beautiful cottonwood trees where your pet will enjoy the fresh country air; all while being pampered by our professional staff. We are committed to providing a safe, clean environment for your pet. They will be treated as if they were our own while they are here. You are always welcome to visit us during our business hours and we will be happy to show you around. We will feed your dog or cat only the very best, veterinarian approved, Science Diet products. You are also welcome to bring your own pet food and we will feed it to them at no extra charge

02/14/2015

Was a quick trip that I needed someone to care for my animals.  Almost no notice to Barb but she was able to accomodate my needs.  And the dogs were quite content when got back home which shows me they they were well taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came and took care of both horses and dogs.  Provided feeding to the horses and fed and definitely spoiled my dogs.

01/24/2015

Barbara was fabulous! We knew the first time we met her that she was the answer to our dilemma of wanting to go on trips without putting our dogs in a stressful environment - a kennel. When she first came over, she was immediately interacting with our dogs and cats, and seemed cheerful and calm, which we really liked. She took our (very long) list of feeding and daily routine of playing ball in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barbara came to our home four (4) times each day we were gone for over two weeks to provide companionship and feeding for our two dogs and two cats. She also brought in the mail and made sure the house plants were watered.

03/11/2014

My animals loved it there and were even provided report cards at the end of their visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our furry babies were boarded here for two weeks.

CATEGORY dog walkers

12/10/2012

Always prompt and caring. Informed me of cold weather coming to see if additional precautions needed for my home. And she is wonderful with my dogs. When I get home they are relaxed and content. Have used other pet sitters in the past, but Barb at Pitter Patter is the best.

12/10/2012

Overall outstanding service. I live on the Albuquerque west side and sometimes have to leave rather quickly on business trips, and when I can I take my wife. I've used other pet sitters in the past and had mixed results. Twice I had no-shows from others and later an excuse...I just hired them and they are still learning... I don't want excuses, I want service. Barb at Pitter Patter was prompt, con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Care for my dogs while away. Keep house looking lived in.

CATEGORY pet sitters, dog walkers

Play Time Feeding and Fresh Water Plenty of potty time Treats Medication as Needed Household Plants watered Mail brought in

ask for details