Window World of Albuquerque

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2007

With high efficiency Replacement windows and doors, all with a focus on quality and energy efficiency, we can meet many of your home remodeling needs. Contact us today for a free no-obligation, in-home estimate to upgrade your windows, doors, or siding. We serve Albuquerque, Belen, Los Alamos, Los Lunas, Portales, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Santa Rosa, Socorro, Tucumcari. Additional contact name - Christine Dennis....

Renewal by Andersen of New Mexico

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in replacement windows and patio doors, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/23/2018

Perfect! Installers were congenial, efficient and helpful. Install was fast; they cleaned up thoroughly and told me everything I needed to know about how the windows worked. If I ever need windows again, Window World will be at the top of my list!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two windows replaced

10/13/2017

The windows look great and the prices were reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 9 windows and one sliding glass door.

01/31/2017

Happy with them. My wife and I have been with customer service and all, and we kind of know what we are getting into. Pricing. We were doing this on budget, and I am retired, and don't have an retirement fund. We have some bad windows, and we wanted things done, and everything was done in an good fashion. If I had to do it again, I would not sweat either window company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed windows.

10/16/2016

There was a minor snafu with the installation scheduling, the salesman promised me a certain date and then didn't reserve it for me. But the installer was able to come on a Saturday, so it worked out OK. I was also told that the windows I ordered had built in locks, so they couldn't be opened too far, if you wanted to set them that way. Turned out that feature is on a different type of window. Gue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 3 .windows replaced.

08/11/2016

From the initial meeting with Norman to the installation by Anthony, it all went flawless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to replace windows in our home. In total, we replaced 12 windows and a glass sliding door.

CATEGORY windows,doors

Window, door sales & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available