Find Top-Rated Albuquerque Water Softener Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Water Softener Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Water Softener Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 4,227 reviews for
Albuquerque Water Softener Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews2445 years on Angie's List
AReviews2121 year on Angie's List
AReviews604 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Water Softener Companies
$159 for a Reverse-Osmosis Filter Replacement and Tune-UpMember price $159.00 Original price: .
$29 for Hard Water Test Package AnalysisMember price $29.00 Original price: .
$303 Gold Level Water Quality Testing-Health ScanMember price $303.00 Original price: .
$1,208 Advanced Environmental Health ScanMember price $1,208.00 Original price: $1,208.00.
AReviews542 years on Angie's List
AReviews434 years on Angie's List
AReviews285 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Water Softener Installation And Repair Articles
AReviews125 years on Angie's List
AReviews45 years on Angie's List
AReviews32710 years on Angie's List
Water Softener Installation And Repair reviews in Albuquerque
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Checked water quality and filters and replaced primary filter. Provider name locked. was prompt, courteous and efficient. Also Provider name locked. explained the system's needs in clear understandable terms. Will call him again for any water quality info or servicing.
- John A M.
Provider name locked. has been doing my water softener and Provider name locked. system ever since we had our home built back in 1993- His company started out small and now has grown, but the quality of service, responsiveness, or the attention to detail has never waivered. Not only is Provider name locked. knowledgeable in his field, he also is a very decent person. I have recommended Provider name locked. to at least 10 of my family/friends, all have had nothing be good things to say about him and his products and service. Provider name locked. and Provider name locked. will keep on servicing my Provider name locked. and all my water softener needs as long as I have them.
- PETER T.
The technician was very friendly. I tend to ask lots of questions because I like to understand how thins work. I also perform minor service of my water filter and I wanted to know what I was doing right and what I was doing wrong. He was very patient with me. I will most definitely call Provider name locked. in the future. I was very satisfied.- Les D.