UNM Camino De Salud Dental Clinic

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since August 2013

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Offering 17 dentists in a patient focused and state of the art facility. Prices comparable to the private sector. Social Media site: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unmhsc. Twitter: https://twitter.com/UNMHSLIC...

Wondra Dental Care

15  REVIEWS
Wondra Dental Care

Welcome to Wondra Dental Care, P.C., a leading dental care practice in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. We understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing you the best care in a pleasant environment.

C

05/12/2014

I thought that I would get some assistance, I guess not. It was $1,000 for each treatment. I was very upset by that. My teeth will keep eroding. I would say do not bother to go to this clinic thinking that you will get a cheaper price on these bondings. You are not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use UNM Camino De Salud Dental Clinic for general dentistry. He did a full set of x-rays.

CATEGORY dentists

08/21/2013

I think it's the best kept secret here. You're only seeing senior students. You're only going to have at most 2 appointments with them before they graduate. I have been going there for 5 years now, and I've never had a bad experience. The instructors are right there every step of the way, verifying their work. If you're willing to give up your time to have a student perform the work, it's well wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This clinic performs cleanings, x-rays, and for anything else you see an actual dentist not the students. This appointment was for a routine cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Comprehensive dental care including implant dentistry, AvaDent 2-visit dentures, medically complex patients, sedation dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery services & teeth whitening.

Ask For Details