Thompson Heating and Air Conditioning Inc

A84 REVIEWS

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since July 2006

3418 Girard Blvd NE

Albuquerque, NM 87107

Our team of skilled, experienced professionals stand ready to provide expert care of your heating, air conditioning, seamless gutter, sheet metal and service needs. Thompson Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. specializes in the design and installation of heating and air conditioning systems for new homes and businesses, and is an active participant in the "Build Green" and "Build America" programs. Thompson Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is a member of Home Builders of New Mexico, IAPMO, Green Builders of New Mexico, Radiant Panel Association, and Air Conditioning Contractors of America. Complete service department with NATE certified technicians....

Heating and Air Conditioning (49)Gutters (43)Water Heaters (5)

03/13/2019

Neal gave me practical recommendations, wasn't the slightest bit pushy, and never suggested I purchase more expensive equipment that wouldn't come close to paying for itself in my lifetime. The cost was reasonable without any special discounts. The installation took place on a cold, rainy day in March. I was a bit concerned I might have to go overnight without heat so I was very happy the crew was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of furnace, air conditioner compressor, and coils

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

Ma'am, Thank you so much for the kind review. We know there are many HVAC contractors to chose from in the area, and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Sincerely, James P. Johnson (505) 884-2675
D

02/18/2019

Didn't even bother to pursue the matter after talking with the receptionist. When I asked for something on Monday, with the date, which was a week away, she says, "Well, you need to take out your calendar. The (date) is a Friday." To which I replied that I said Monday. Then she says something to the effect of, no you didn't, you said Friday. To which I replied that I really did say Monday. And the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair for forced air heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Let me be the first to apologize for your brief encounter with our company. We strive for excellence, but sometimes we fail to meet those standards. There are many HVAC companies to choose from in the Albuquerque area and we appreciate you considering us to assist you with meeting those needs. I will speak with the owners regarding your interaction and can assure you tha...

02/05/2018

They came out when promised and did the job quickly and neatly. very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our rain gutters were badly damaged by hail and needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

Sir, Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your gutter needs. I will pass on your kind words to the foreman and installer.

11/02/2017

Very well. Thompson was conscientious, efficient, and finished on time. They gave me the lowest bid. And as I have used them in the past, was comfortable with them doing the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new heater and refrigerated air in one of my rentals

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

Sir, Always happy to hear from a satisfied customer. We understand that there are a lot of HVAC companies that you can choose from, so we appreciate that we have earned your business. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the crew that completed the work for you.

10/16/2017

Excellent - It took them less than a day to remove the old and put up the new unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof top Unit that was both AC and Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

Sir, I'm so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the work we've done for you. I've passed your review onto the team and they appreciate the kind words. Thank you for choosing Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. for heating and cooling needs.

06/08/2017

Very pleased. Neal from Thompson was very responsive. Crew was professional and courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two evaporative coolers with refrigeration units

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

04/25/2017

They're great. We had them here a few times. They were great to deal with. They are a little more expensive than they should be but, they're still pretty reasonable. They're excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned two roof top package units. They cleaned out some parts, and did some warranty work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

04/05/2017

It was fine. They did fine. I actually like Thompson's quite a bit. I'm not sure there's much room for improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

04/04/2017

The price was really reasonable. They are a good company. I trust them, and would use them again. The workers were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just general maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2016

03/16/2017

They seem to be fine. We accept their recommendations. They seem to do a job. We use them regularly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have them come out in the beginning of the summer and fall. Sometimes they change the filters for us and other things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

HVAC design & installation. Sheet metal fabrication. Gutter installation. Water heaters. Boilers & Radiant Heat.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing