The Lock Shop

• Angie's List since August 2010

5 year consecutive Super Service award winner! The Lock Shop is available 24/7 for emergency services. We provide complete key & Lock service. Auto, Home, & Commercial. We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured. We have also won Angies Super Service Award 4 years in a row! 505-221-1222...

02/06/2018

Super friendly and made the job painless to what I thought.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my entire house rekeyed living here for a year now and never thought to change the keys when we first moved in. They were great, fast, and very affordable. I would recommend The Lockshop to anyone that needs locksmith services.

CATEGORY locksmith

We just wanted to say thank you, we appreciate your business

11/15/2017

Suspect worker stole my credit card # and used it the next day fraudulently at Walmart. Had to have my card replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
key made for one door

CATEGORY locksmith

We have never been accused of stealing throughout our 20 years of business. We take being falsely accused very seriously and we are willing to do whatever is needed in order to help you find out who stole your credit card. We can try to get ahold of Walmart and have them check security footage to see who was using your card. This is the second time we have reached out to you but haven’t heard back...

09/19/2017

We had used him before. He also recommended that I put another deadbolt up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put two locks up.

09/13/2017

Great, professional, very reasonably-priced compared to several other locksmiths I checked with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed auto key made

CATEGORY locksmith

Hello [Member Name Removed]! I just wanted to thank you for your review and business, thank you!

08/31/2017

He was punctual, informative, helpful and everything was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several locks rekeyed, new dead bolts put in on all the outside doors, and a bar across a sliding door. He was punctual, informative, helpful and everything was done well. I am very happy.

CATEGORY locksmith

Hello [Member Name Removed]! I just wanted to thank you for your review and business. Thank you!

Lock Smith including commercial, safes, auto, home, lock outs, transponder keys & re keying. Complete lock and key service.

n/a

NA

Similar businesses in your area...