The Lock Shop

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7101 Menal Blvd Ste B

Albuquerque, NM 87110

5 year consecutive Super Service award winner! The Lock Shop is available 24/7 for emergency services. We provide complete key & Lock service. Auto, Home, & Commercial. We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured. We have also won Angies Super Service Award 4 years in a row! 505-221-1222...

locksmith (223)

11/27/2018

Leon was quite knowledgeable and could discern approximately what type of work needed to be done on my front door lock/ handles after asking me a few questions. He was punctual, extremely efficient and creative in his work when necessary. The door lock now functions better than it has since I purchased this house. I was delighted with Leon's work and explanation of what he did to repair the locks....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the lock/handleset repaired on my front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

I just wanted to say thank you for your business and review. I appreciate you. Thanks again!

10/22/2018

very well. Professional, did the work required and more

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
locks sticking need new key

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

We just wanted to thank you for your business and your review. We appreciate you, Thanks again!

10/20/2018

Very well. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed locks on doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

We just wanted to thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your business. Thanks again!

07/26/2018

Leon was great and found a way to fix it rather than have it replaced-really knew what he was doing and saved me a lot of money. Great service, very nice and helpful guy. Quick response time. Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My front gate classroom function lock was broken on one side

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

I just wanted to say Thank You, I appreciate your business and your review. Thanks again!

07/21/2018

I called at 8 am and they were there by 9 AM to rekey all of the locks. They were on time, professional, quick, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a new home, and needed to have all of the locks rekeyed. I have seven locks total, two front doors, back door, and the garage door. All of them had a deadbolt except the garage door.

COST $156.42

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

I wanted to say Thank You for your business and for your review. We appreciate it!

07/15/2018

The owner called me while I was still looking up the 2 recommendations f om Angie’s list. He was very pleasant. I described what I wanted, he made an appointment to come over ASAP. Arrived promptly, very professional and quickly remove my broken lock and replaced it. I could not have been happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my front door lock replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

I just wanted to say thanks for your review and your business. I appreciate your time. Thanks Again!

06/12/2018

THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL AND DID AWESOME WORK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIR SOME LOCKS

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

We just wanted to say Thanks for your review, and we appreciate your business!

04/17/2018

This is an outstanding company. For the work appointment today, I had my facts incorrect, and my phone was not working so communication was haphazard at best, and yet Leon was incredibly patient, kind and professional - this all at the end of a business day for him. I would absolutely HIGHLY recommend. My faith in quality service is restored.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lock repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

02/13/2018

It went very well. The Locksmith showed up on time and was extremely courteous, capable, and amiable. He had all the locks fixed so that they used my original key and made additional keys in less than an hour. I will certainly use the Lock Shop if it occurs that I need any lock services in the future. I was extremely happy with the locksmith and his work..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three iron security gates installed on my home, each having two locks each. I requested that the locks all respond to my existing door keys. after three half-days, my keys still would not work. I called the Lock Shop.to see if they could help.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

We just wanted to say thank you for your review, and we appreciate your business.

02/08/2018

Very well. The workman was courteous, respectful and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed and repaired locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2018

We just wanted to say thanks for your review and we appreciate your business.

Lock Smith including commercial, safes, auto, home, lock outs, transponder keys & re keying. Complete lock and key service.

n/a