The Lock Shop

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7101 Menal Blvd Ste B

Albuquerque, NM 87110

5 year consecutive Super Service award winner! The Lock Shop is available 24/7 for emergency services. We provide complete key & Lock service. Auto, Home, & Commercial. We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured. We have also won Angies Super Service Award 4 years in a row! 505-221-1222...

Locksmiths (222)

01/31/2020

I called to have a deadbolt repaired. The appt was scheduled for the next day. Derrick called to let me know he was on his way. He arrived in a company truck and uniform. He diagnosed the problem and repaired it promptly. He also checked other deadbolts/locks to make sure they were working properly. He was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and thorough. I recommend The Lock Shop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of deadbolt

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

We just wanted to say Thank You, and we appreciate your business. Thanks again!

01/17/2020

The overall experience was wonderful. My car had shut off and it was no crank no start. I had already put almost $200 worth of random Parts into the car to try to get it to start. Nothing would work. I showed up to the lock shop made an appointment for the next morning. The next day as soon as Leon showed up it took maybe 10 minutes and my car was started. All the men at his company are very kind ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to reprogram a new key for my car

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

I just wanted to say Thank You and we appreciate your business. Thanks again!

01/06/2020

We contacted him after hours for a non-emergency situation and he answered promptly, then was able to come and do the work the next day. He explained the differences between locks and also went out of his way to get a Charlie Guard to install on a sliding door with an unreliable latch. He was pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeying some locks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2020

I just wanted to say Thank You, and we appreciate your business. Thanks Again!

10/22/2019

They figured out our magnetic system and how to reprogram it. It was not a simple task. Then, they rekeyed our locks and gave us 7 copies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
magnetic lock reprogramming, rekeying of locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

05/23/2019

Locked myself out of the apt one morning before work, couldn't come up with a spare so went on Angies list and found the best rated..,and the company truly lived up to thier rating...had help in 10 minutes...the guy was fast, courteous and professional...hope I don't need them again...BUT if I do...they'll get my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open 2 front door locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

We just wanted to say Thank You, we appreciate your time and review. Thanks Again!

04/22/2019

it went well - on-time, professional, helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rekey locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

I just wanted to say Thank You! We appreciate your business and review. Thanks again!

12/20/2018

This was the second time we hired this company..Derrick the field professional was efficient, careful, skilled, polite and super professional! Would absolutely hire again for any similar task at our home! THANK YOU!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to have main 3 locks changed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

We just wanted to say Thank You and we appreciate your business. Thanks again!

12/13/2018

The owner does fantastic work. The technicians working for the owner are not as knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re key all locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

I just wanted to say thank you for your review and your business. We appreciate everything!

12/13/2018

There were problems with the first attempt to clean pins. The keys were still sticking. New keys that were made the next day were sticking also. The owner, Leon, came out and fixed everything. He knew exactly what was wrong and exactly what procedure was needed to fix all the locks so the new keys would not continue to stick in the locks. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I would definite...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning pins in locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

I just wanted to say thank you for your review and I appreciate your business. Thanks again!

11/27/2018

Leon was quite knowledgeable and could discern approximately what type of work needed to be done on my front door lock/ handles after asking me a few questions. He was punctual, extremely efficient and creative in his work when necessary. The door lock now functions better than it has since I purchased this house. I was delighted with Leon's work and explanation of what he did to repair the locks....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the lock/handleset repaired on my front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

I just wanted to say thank you for your business and review. I appreciate you. Thanks again!

Lock Smith including commercial, safes, auto, home, lock outs, transponder keys & re keying. Complete lock and key service.

n/a